Dear Mr. Meade

i joined this forum because it seemed like a place where i could learn about car audio and teach others what i knew and we could share ideas and learn from each others expeniences it seemed really nice at first the people were friendly and helpfull until David came along i dont know what his issue is and dont really care i would just like to apologize for any and all inconviniences i may have caused you i may have came off as a dick those were not my intentions i'm just sick of all these forums with the same egotistic powertripping admin's i thought your forum was different but now i see its not thanks for the experience while it may have been brief i appreciate the knowledge i gained while i was here and i wish you the best of luck with your life and again sorry for any and all troubles i have caused you

Sincerely "Stupid Fuck" according to david lol

disrespecting my forums, getting the boot, then turning it around and blaming it on us - FUCK THAT

FUCK THAT ! you should of sent him this

Posted Image

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Just for that, Im gonna show you power tripping.

I dont like your name, your not worthy of the SMD Initials. your now stupid fuck

even tho we havent seen i2i either that right there was halarious.

oh and paying weekly payments for an alarm install after you have already innvested 10grand in all your system and your shit MYSTERIOUSLY gets stolen 2 days before alarm install

FUCK THAT

Have my first opportunity to go to a stereo competion and my transmission decides to start slipping. FUCK THAT

Taking it to the transmission shop tomorrow to see if all it needs is a flush and refill, and even if that fixes the problem, there goes the money i set aside for the competion. So no more competition for me, so DOUBLE FUCK THAT. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Girl that i WAS talking too starts acting like a lil :censored: cause i found out sumthing and now she dont wanna talk about it she just says WHAT EVER..MAN

FUCK THAT

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

was talking to this one chick...we hung out had good times but we just all of a sudden stopped talking. oh well fuck her...she wasnt hot anyway and im talking to another girl already...HAHA

guess that not really a fuck that...

fireants....FUCK THAT haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Here we go. ..on my way home from finals in dallas and im looking for the cheapest place to get gas and for about 10 miles everygas station i pass says 1.89, 1.90, 1.91 so i end up stoping at one that said 1.91 because it had somewhere to eat also.anyways get gas and food and pull out on the interstate and not a half mile down the road i see gas for 1.67!FUCK THAT!LOL

While im backing up you want to drive into my blind spot and honk at me FUCK THIS!FUCK THAT! AND FUCK YOU!

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Posted Image

FUCK THAT!!!!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350