i just had my car detailed the 27th at like 10pm and it rained all day starting at 830am... FUCK THAT

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i had my truck ALL muddy for over 3 weeks, not a single drop of birdshit on the vehicle...i take it through the carwash....next day 3 different spots with birdshit chill RIGHT on it....FUCK THAT

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

house to the south of me has about 25 messicans living in it.....one of them has a civic with 2 RF 12s in it....they been sitting outside drinking ALL DAY with the radio blasting.....shit I cannot understand.........so for about ten hours Ive been listening to

The Best of Beaner Beats...........Volume 1 through 30........ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

AND NO ............ Im not racist either........ :)

DAMMIT FUCK THAT

Edited by groundpounder2k2

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

i just ate an hour ago and im starving again. fuck that

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

When your girl calls you in the middle of trying to get some ice cream cuz it fucking feels like about 150 degrees out & gets mad cuz she can't understand why I don't want to talk. FUCK THAT I feel sweaty, dirty, tired & have a headache. Says I have to call HER now when I feel like talking because of one hot ass evening. FUCK THAT I'm not the one who's about to be put in check. :angry:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

After waiting some odd ball number of weeks to get everything straight. I finally get my air hose I needed to do some airbrushing and the damn gun is clogging up on me after cleaning it like 7 times like the manual says and it still clogs up FUCK THAT

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

After waiting some odd ball number of weeks to get everything straight. I finally get my air hose I needed to do some airbrushing and the damn gun is clogging up on me after cleaning it like 7 times like the manual says and it still clogs up FUCK THAT

water the paint down a lil bit...ahh FUCK THAT

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals