Red-navi-916 Posted August 22, 2009 Report Posted August 22, 2009 damn.. hell ya thats whats up its had its rest.. demos tonight yezzir BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
99vic Posted August 22, 2009 Report Posted August 22, 2009 damn wish i could make it, you can never get enough of the sleeper REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
8v fury Posted August 22, 2009 Report Posted August 22, 2009 I am way too tired to drive, plus have to be up early for work, and then spending time with my girlfriend and also take my daugther shopping. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
SQMonte Posted August 22, 2009 Report Posted August 22, 2009 I am way too tired to drive, plus have to be up early for work, and then spending time with my girlfriend and also take my daugther shopping.It's that time of the year, I took my son shopping during the week to avoid the crowds. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
thehoe92 Posted August 22, 2009 Report Posted August 22, 2009 pretty chillax night tonight talkin bull shittin. met fishy chris and his truck sounds reallly clean. hope to meet some more people next friday. 98crewcab where were you we all wanted to hear the 12's Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Forevrbumpn Posted August 22, 2009 Report Posted August 22, 2009 I wanted to hear Fish's truck. He seemed like a cool guy, I didn't say hi to him till last minute I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
loganberry Posted August 22, 2009 Report Posted August 22, 2009 just got home, pretty cool night fish chris's truck looks and sound amazingly clean!!! really great stuff, kasey's tahoe isnt loud at all and i found out his secret weapon to hitting such high numbers, hes fanning his door!!! well its just flexing enough to stick your fingers in lol My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
8v fury Posted August 22, 2009 Report Posted August 22, 2009 Wish I made it out last night. well there is this friday coming up. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Fish Chris Posted August 22, 2009 Report Posted August 22, 2009 Hey dudes, just wanted to say I really enjoyed meeting you guys....... And ALL of your systems are SOOOO much louder than mine ! Yet NONE of you acted stuck on yourselves because of it. You guys made me feel really comfortable, even though my setup is as "light weight" as it is. The only thing that impressed me more than your slamming systems, was all of you guys great attitudes... friendliness, and openess. And BTW, I found it VERY surprising (and cool) that the cops never onced rolled through the middle of the gathering, especially considering their were probably 30 of them having that DUI checkpoint, about 800 feet away. Of course nobody their gave them a reason too ! I couldn't believe that I never saw a single beer bottle (which was good).... never smelt any weed whatsoever (which wouldn't have bothered me anyway... no, I don't smoke, but I don't have any problem with it). Apparently, the cops have chosen to overlook several REALLY loud stereos, and a few vehicles burning off here and their..... as well they should. No harm, no foul. Anyway, it just strikes me that their are a BUNCH of "old idiots" in my age group, who could really learn a lot from you younger guys, about how to conduct themselves ! Much thanks again. Had a great time. Peace, Fish PS, I really want to come up again soon.... but next weekend I have a photo job to do, after my regular day job, so I'm going to be pretty tied up... But maybe 2 weeks from now ?
Red-navi-916 Posted August 22, 2009 Report Posted August 22, 2009 Hey dudes, just wanted to say I really enjoyed meeting you guys....... And ALL of your systems are SOOOO much louder than mine ! Yet NONE of you acted stuck on yourselves because of it. You guys made me feel really comfortable, even though my setup is as "light weight" as it is. The only thing that impressed me more than your slamming systems, was all of you guys great attitudes... friendliness, and openess. And BTW, I found it VERY surprising (and cool) that the cops never onced rolled through the middle of the gathering, especially considering their were probably 30 of them having that DUI checkpoint, about 800 feet away. Of course nobody their gave them a reason too ! I couldn't believe that I never saw a single beer bottle (which was good).... never smelt any weed whatsoever (which wouldn't have bothered me anyway... no, I don't smoke, but I don't have any problem with it). Apparently, the cops have chosen to overlook several REALLY loud stereos, and a few vehicles burning off here and their..... as well they should. No harm, no foul. Anyway, it just strikes me that their are a BUNCH of "old idiots" in my age group, who could really learn a lot from you younger guys, about how to conduct themselves ! Much thanks again. Had a great time. Peace, Fish PS, I really want to come up again soon.... but next weekend I have a photo job to do, after my regular day job, so I'm going to be pretty tied up... But maybe 2 weeks from now ? u sure? i was drinking a corona when u and i were talking by garys truck (little slammed spl) thing haha.. it was good meetin u man.. the truck looks waay nice in person then on pics sounds good too BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.