high school kid struck by lighting at football practice

http://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?S=10927543

So I am in the hotel, and I get the savannah news here in waycross... and this was one of the top stories. Evidently they were walking out on to the field , very few clouds directly overhead...They interviewed the kid standing next to the victim...He was pretty shook up, said it was loud and there was a big cloud of dust... and the boy was then laying on the ground.... They showed the pavement on the running track where the kid was hit....left a rather large crater type hole and big cracks... They said the lighting hit the kid, traveled through him and down into the pavement. He is in the hospital in critical condition at this time......

FUCK.... that had to hurt!!!!

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

http://www.wtoctv.com/global/story.asp?s=10893515

So I am in the hotel, and I get the savannah news here in waycross... and this was one of the top stories. Evidently they were walking out on to the field , very few clouds directly overhead...They interviewed the kid standing next to the victim...He was pretty shook up, said it was loud and there was a big cloud of dust... and the boy was then laying on the ground.... They showed the pavement on the running track where the kid was hit....left a rather large crater type hole and big cracks... They said the lighting hit the kid, traveled through him and down into the pavement. He is in the hospital in critical condition at this time......

FUCK.... that had to hurt!!!!

Man that is messed up... It said he is in critical condition so hopefully he pulls through this. I had lightning strike the ground about 20 feet away from me before and you could see it just rip a big chunk of earth up and you can smell it burning the air... weird smell

Edited by Hotdog

Damn hope the kid pulls through that.

My little sister's best friend got killed bout 2 months ago or so he got struck by lightning at a little league baseball practice her in Fredericksburg Va. He was 12 years old the kid that was standing next 2 him suffered 3rd degree burns over 80 % of her body she was 11.

**This lightning shit is gettin crazy seems to be happening more and more frequently these days and its f****n scary.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

damn thats messed up.

when i was a junior in high school one day in offseason we were lifting weights in the weight room and lightning struck outside the weight room and put a 2 foot hole in the sidewalk. some crazy shit

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

That freaking sucks :(

I think I must attract lightening. We don't have much lightening right here in my immediate neighborhood, but I have had lightening strike the ground (or trees) with 100 feet of me 4 X's ! Twice in Louisiana, once in North Dakota, and once in the Sierra foothills. Two of those X's I was holding a graphite fishing rod ! That was pretty smart, huh ?

I guess when your numbers up....

Peace,

Fish

The page you requested is currently unavailable. Pages on this site are constantly being revised, updated, and occasionally removed. You may have followed an outdated link or have outdated pages in your browser cache.

Please use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous page.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

yeah, sorry about that Nick...dunno why they took the story down....

try this one, it has a better story and a little video...

http://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?S=10927543

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties