Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

You got guts. A+++ work. Rustoleum FTW.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

its 100% Hidden, unless you climb down and look. Its perfect!

im makin a vid right now to give you a better perspective :)

I've got kind of an off topic question since I saw in your pics that you have the left side deadened.

did you do the right side or just say fuck it since there is the air conditioning and everything over there.

besides that the battery rack is lookin pimpin :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Nice work steve you alway impress the shit out me and everybody else. Oh just watching your kid in the back ground on all your videos ,point I'm making is he will be a master installer by the age of 15. Lucky kid, he looks like he is having as much fun as you. I know it's not ez work. Much respect.

Damn good welds man. Your whole setup looks like something that guy Steve Meade would do....You ever heard of him? haha

Looks like its all gonna come together nicely.

I am another one of those guys that looks at the batteries and thinks " what would happen if a retread or some hard road trash hits one of those batteries? "

Not that you would be out there trying to hit shit laying int he road, but those batteries seem kinda vulnerable hanging down there. I think I read that you were gonna sheet metal up some of it .... You gonna kind of make it sort of like a skid plate, so that if does take a hit and dents it will have room to dimple with out hitting the batteries ?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i cant believe i was able to get so many pics JUST from the battery rack install :D Anyway, it was a LOT of work and it still isnt done. Now that i know what im dealing with, the bottom will probably be exposed and i will make a sheet metal, removable cover with a hole in it to let all the 1/0 and 2/0 in.

ok cool I didn't think of that I was just wondering since it looked like a spot to loose a little bit of pressure from I knew you probably already knew what you were going to do I just wasn't sure if I missed it or not

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

lookin sick mang :D nuff said lol