Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

on a serious note i used to post a TON more then i currently do, i read alot but dont post so much anymore. im at work 6 days a week, but im on while at work so i guess thats no excuse.

Also nothings really struck me as ooo i gotta post like i used to.

Posted

on a serious note i used to post a TON more then i currently do, i read alot but dont post so much anymore. im at work 6 days a week, but im on while at work so i guess thats no excuse.

Also nothings really struck me as ooo i gotta post like i used to.

Maybe another "Top Drop" Vid, when Steve finishes the Hoe, and the vid isnt posted till 6 pages in LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

or school day ;)

computer classes FTMFW!

kind of on topic... when you get to a certain number do you get more "privileges" I have heard of some being able to delete their posts?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

great, some of you like to post alot........do you want a cookie?

seriously, this thread is a waste of time.....i just figured i would post because i almost forgot how to

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Posted

or school day ;)

computer classes FTMFW!

kind of on topic... when you get to a certain number do you get more "privileges" I have heard of some being able to delete their posts?

you dont get anything as your post go up, just alot of people pming you saying go get laid you have no life man
Posted

you dont get anything as your post go up, just alot of people pming you saying go get laid you have no life man

Says man with over 18000 posts :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

I just noticed there is a link at the bottom that shows the top 20 posters for the day and all times... This is my 33rd post today LOL I wish I could have seen how many from the last 3 days because I posted 10 times more stuff... I have posted 3.32% of all posts today?? ddaaayyyuummm get a life.... :spiteful:

Should give some time off for posting something with "omg" in the title.

And making post like this doesn't make ya look like a contributing member. It makes you look like a post whore.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...