Rule Request /Rant On Poor Grammar

i gots good grammar wat u no bout dat. haha yeah it is very annoying at times trying to figure out what someone is actually trying to say. How many of ya'll actually made sure your words were right before adding a reply? :D

I don't usually; that's what the EDIT button is for =P

But yeah, it gets annoying te dwgz hu cnt tp ne hul wrdz, then they get upset because nobody's replying cuz nobody knows what the hell they said.

OR THE GUYS WHO CAN'T LAY OFF THE FLIPPIN' CAPS LOCK WHEN THEY POST. EVER! BECAUSE...FUCK YEAH, CAPS LOCK!

...Seriously. The caps don't make your question any more important to me. They just make me want to slug someone.

Grammar errors are another story though. I understand slip-ups happen, and we aren't all perfect. Hell, sometimes it makes for a good laugh =]

Too many projects, too little time...

So I went digging for examples.

Stuff like this should be just like insta-ban.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=54743

I may ask noob questions, but jeez, common now.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

hahaha i was think of the same thing earlier today. You spend twice the amount of time trying to read scrambled letters.

Pic VERY realated

Posted Image

I kinda find it funny how you guys bitch and moan about poor grammar skills, yet you don't bother to properly form sentences.

/thread

Kind of contradicts your screen name, doesn't it?

:lol:

Roseville, CA

actually english is my best subject. Its just easier and faster to type without perfect langueage. Now typing like a thug on the other hand gets on my fucking nerves. I dont want to read ghetto talk, but slang is alright with me.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

yea....we all know whats up...what is dumb and unreadable, and what is being shortened because we are lazy....

i have no problem with people shortening things....just make it readable...i shorten shit all the time...but u still understand it...

i likes me some audio stuff...

People just need to keep in mind, we aren't typing essays, but we need to write in a way that if we were to say it, people could understand, and with spelling that isn't too hard to understand. And some people really do need to learn punctuation to some extent.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

yes what the last 3 people said

thank you guys u get what im saying. it doesnt need to be perfect but it must at least resemble english.

thats all im tryin to get out of this thread. just so people can read each others posts

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I would vote for that rule. I hate having to filter through that crap.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Yes it one of those things that comes with the territory and we should not have to deal with it. But the question remains how does one police the issue. Yes it is very annoying and i am guilty of the punctuation thing but at the very least spell out the simple stuff.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Archived