Just wanted to start a thread on what people think Windows 7 is going to be like....

And once some get it, how it is

I have vista and my computer shut down SEVEN times in a half hour.... cant even make it to where everythings loaded...

I do Startup repair every day, etc. etc.

So the big question is, will it be better or will Bill look like an even bigger doucher.

well... the release candidate has been out for awhile. I used it.

But now... being at a pretty prestigious school for engineering... I have the full professional version.

Its good ;)

I've gone from running linux to windows 7 ultimate. I may go back to linux in the future, but right now 7 is doing very good.

Is it better than Vista, damn straight. I have yet to have to install a driver for anything except for my video card. Even at that I didn't have to as it found the card right off the bat. Dual monitor support out of the box. I have a 22" LCD and a 37" TV running on this system.

I've seen people have problems running certain applications within 7, but I haven't had those problems when running the same applications. I haven't had to run anything in xp compatibility mode yet.

I'm not gonna say it's totally problem free since there is NO Os out there that is. However, 7 have been a pure pleasure to use.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

meh, im done with pc's. as soon as i get the money im switching to a mac

x2.. but yeah i'll be upgrading to window 7 pretty soon.. just to try it out..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

I must be a lucky sob, because I have had little issues with vista, and since I changed from CA antivirus to Norton INS 2009 my computer has spead up enough that I am happy with it, is blazing fast, meh maybe not, but so much faster then it was I am happy with it now..

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

I must be a lucky sob, because I have had little issues with vista, and since I changed from CA antivirus to Norton INS 2009 my computer has spead up enough that I am happy with it, is blazing fast, meh maybe not, but so much faster then it was I am happy with it now..

your pc is blazing fast with vista? im going to call bs on that.

windows 7 is a sweet new OS. its faster than XP was and uses LESS memory. can you say win?

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Well I have been running a legit windows 7 for about a month(NOT BETA... RTM) and it simply fucking rules. It runs like xp but with better functionality and with looks that are better than vista(IMO). After 8 months from release date I think it will be even BETTER when drivers get worked out and bugs terminated! :D Windows 7 rules

edit for no questions

win7.png

And don't laugh at my cpu! I haven't over clocked it since I put win7 on here but it still runs awesome

Edited by BulletInjection