Why so many Stetsom amps in the FS section lately?

why are there so many subs for sale? there was a time when there was more btls for sale than i had fingers and toes and it wasnt an issue, people wanna change stuff up thats all, i dont think your even running stetsom?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I believe it is the quest for always more power.. I was thinking about about putting mine up for sale, and the only reason is more $$ for more STETSOM powrer...

Im a tight ass when it comes to spending money, and I do not regret spending the money on my stetsom,

anyone who says they are not daily amps are wrong....

3 weeks ago we were at a party here and the power went out, so we backed the truck up opened the doors and kept the party going for about 4 more hours of straight jamming.

I won't talk shit about someone else's equipment, but I will praise what I have if it treats me correct, and stetsom has..

:give_rose::give_rose:

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

kids buy stuff and change it out, its what happens. hell i do it too. people wanna mess with everything they can get thier hands on keep the good and off with the rest. plus alot of people have had issues so they rather just get away form the issue

why are there so many subs for sale? there was a time when there was more btls for sale than i had fingers and toes and it wasnt an issue, people wanna change stuff up thats all, i dont think your even running stetsom?

does it matter?
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

yea ive noticed SD and stetsom competing to make the bigger and better amp, i do question their build quality on alot of the amps from Samerica.

Purchase one and your questions will be answered.... Build quality is not a problem..

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

Archived