so i have this mount i made for a tablet for my truck and the tablet slides into place....and after seeing yours, i'm redoing it. thanks for that :fing23: haha no but really....i'm going to redo part of it now even tho you won't see it 99% of the time. after seeing yours, mine looks hideous

DSC04663_resize.jpg

Your attention to detail is immaculate. The only thing I don't like about this piece is this side where it is not all even like the rest of the piece. Your attention throughout this build has been great even in areas where people don't see. One reason why I am shocked that you left the piece like this. Granted no one will see this section besides us looking at the picture, I would just have thought you would try to smooth it all out. But keep up the great work and can't wait to see the finished product.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Here you see the radio-plate, mounted in the BMW

DSC04741_resize.jpg

DSC04751_resize.jpg

The Ipod-holder where I put A LOT of work into.

DSC04747_resize.jpg

But I’m pleased with the result on the bottom, where the socket is

DSC04746_resize.jpg

You can also see that I turned the Ipod a bit more towards the driver’s side. This could give a wrong impression on the picture I think, but once you’re behind the wheel, it looks darn nice.

DSC04757_resize.jpg

DSC04767_resize.jpg

DSC04780_resize.jpg

DSC04725_resize.jpg

Off course I let the character line from the dashboard, flow into the L and R of the plate.

DSC04708_resize.jpg

DSC04764_resize.jpg

Another work that’s for 80% finished. I’m guessing everyone has seen that the plate doesn’t perfectly match with the color of the original moldings of the car.

Now we are looking for a supplier of paint where we can order it.

If we can’t find it, I’m going to let all of the inlay be repainted. I can’t live with color difference, but this should work out fine.

About the lighting, I’m not satisfied yet. When I’m driving the car at night, it looks more sober than the original screen.

So I’m going to make some extra changes by adding some indirect lighting. I can do this perfectly from above.

The plate is my cup of tea, I’m pleased with the result.

Again, I didn’t time how long I worked on this piece, but believe me, I’ve put a lot of work (and time) into this to make it look how it is now.

But when the result is there, you forget all the hours…

Wow...

Attention to detail is outstanding.

Every gap is tight and I love how all the contours flow perfectly from one to the other.

Looks better than any OEM piece that would have come with the car IMHO.

I'm pretty sure BMW is very jealous of this vehicle.

:good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit man. Major props. I thought I had custom shit in mind for my car, but damn...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

• 2 weeks later...

Wow man that is some beautiful work... I need to practice my fiberglassing skills now haha

Your attention to detail is immaculate. The only thing I don't like about this piece is this side where it is not all even like the rest of the piece. Your attention throughout this build has been great even in areas where people don't see. One reason why I am shocked that you left the piece like this. Granted no one will see this section besides us looking at the picture, I would just have thought you would try to smooth it all out. But keep up the great work and can't wait to see the finished product.

To be fair with the amount of time he spends perfecting each surface to get it to the quality that is his trademark by now, finishing that unseen edge would have most likely added more than a few hours of work.

Pointless as it is hidden.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

• 2 weeks later...

Your work is so good some of the pics almost look like a 3d rendering. Your attention to detail and craftsmanship is second to none.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived