I hate shaving...

Shave every weeknight. Weekend I let it go.

My facial hair grows in like shit and I look kinda like joe dirt with it. Its VERY bad

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Wow i guess im alone here..i have like a hair phobia...like seriously.. it might be because i work out and trying to look "pretty" but i shave everything ...and i expect the girls i fuck with to be the same way..they know whats up ..and if they think its funy to have 2-day hairy legs/pussy/underarms or more i tell them to GTFO of my tahoe..call me weird ..whatever..just how i am.Have you guys with the "hurts to shave" comment tried showering for about 15 minutes..thenbefore you get out lather your face up with shaving cream and let it sit for a minute before shaving..i have found this helps soften the hairs and shaves alot better..and using the mach 3s and fusion blades help alot too..

flame on :D

man fuk shaveing

i try to rock the chin strap but way my beard grows its all out in a week or 2, sometimes i say fuk it n rock the stubble for a week or so, i dnt give a shyt if its rough lookin or not, wife dont mind it that much so i could care less

but i hate it when it starts to grow n it feel like pins stickin ur face n shit

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

definitely shave in the shower. The steam and warm humid air helps ALOT. Also, for those of you that get bad razor burn.... Look for a product called KING OF SHAVES shave gel. Best shit on the market. Some wal-marts carry it, all targets do and so do CVS and Walgreens. It comes in a stand up squeeze tube and its blue colored. This stuff works miracles.

But on a side note I hate shaving too. but I hate having anything more than short beard.... And with all my tattoos, I started shaving my arms a long time ago, and I am so used to it now I couldnt go back to having hair on my arms... I am sure I am not as bad as JP , but I spend a good deal of time grooming and trimming.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

yep i sport the shag. shaving sucks, if i go over more than once with a razor..HELLO INGROWN HAIRS AND RAZOR BURN! that shit hurts. every couple days i trim with the shaver but other than that. im married and got kids i could care less what others think of me :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Have you guys with the "hurts to shave" comment tried showering for about 15 minutes..thenbefore you get out lather your face up with shaving cream and let it sit for a minute before shaving..i have found this helps soften the hairs and shaves alot better..and using the mach 3s and fusion blades help alot too..

flame on :D

X2 I usally take a shower and then shave... It make shaving much nicer. I use Mach 3 Turbos... single blades... break me out quicker than 34dd chick in a woman's small. Anyways... try shaving with soap instead of shaving cream it works great. Oh yeah and just in case........... after Im done I slap some rubbing alcohol on my face to fight razor burn. I got razor burn once when I was 16 and it killed... lasted like a month! Alcohol burns sure but.. it sure beats razor burn. Anyway I done that for a while now and it works wonders. If your wondering wtf at using soap to shave with... I used to work at a prison and most the inmates shave with soap... I was curious and i tried it and haven't used shaving cream in almost 4 years.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

I really hate shaving.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

My facial hair grows so damn fast. Every morning I had to shave for work to look decent. Man I have to use an electric razor to trim things down first, then a mach 3 or similar. If I go 2 days without shaving people start making cracks about how it's time to shave. My brother goes weeks some times and barely need to trim. If I didn't look so scraggly I'd go a few days at a time.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived