Kprice89 Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 Plus a beard keeps your face warm Lol That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
brsteinbach Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 same ! when ever i don't go to school i rock a bread or something Lol X2, I hate shaving and Ive only been shaving for 2 1/2 years. (I'm 17) 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
eliassami5 Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 In Jr High, and HS I was the Pizza Face boy, bad acne. So I found out I really break out shaving. finally after years I found out it was shaving creme that broke me out- As I bet about 50% of you out there! Its a scam, shaving creme companies, and acne creme companies go hand in hand together!Anyways, Yes, I to shave in the shower, and found out, regular soap works best, or- dont laugh, but head and shoulders. I always use head and shoulders to shave my head, I don't even feel the razor going over my skin, yet I come out smooth as a babies but Same thing as soap on the face when I shave. I use Lever 2000 on my face, and head and shoulder shampoo not the conditioner. As far as Razors, those too are complete scam, and waste of money, everything, Sensor, the 4 blade razor, 5 blade razor, 3 blades, they all suck balls, they HURT no matter what you use, me anyways. I also need to shave daily. So to go along with the Lever 2000 for the face, and the Shampoo for the head, good old disposable Schick Xtreme 3 Never get any cuts, cuts smooth, and your face is smooth after Best part, ever since I stopped using shaving creme, and started using soap, I never broke out with zits again, ever! So, if your breaking out, try a soap like Lever 2000 i tried soap once (Dove soap)...it dried on my face before i could even finish one side, burnt like a bitch, and after i was done shaving my face dried up and was all ashy. Never again Also tried using disposable Gillette blades that my dad always uses..felt like i was shaving with a dull pocket knife and didnt get anywhere near as close as my Gillette Fusion razor does, that fucker cut me up everywhere! I dont believe shaving creams are a scam lol..atleast not all of them. Any shaving cream with moisturizing lotion in it works for me and i never get a dry face after shaving. That combined with the Gillette Fusion..will not shave with anything else! That shaver is a beast! cuts through a thick beard like nothing is there, cuts so close, plus a 4 pack of blades lasts me like 3 months..not bad i'd say. Anyways..everybody is different i guess lol 91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep Just Empty Every Pocket 96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x [sPL_4_U] HiFonics - Alpine Pioneer - Clarion Infinity - Kicker KnuKonceptz
BobbyG2 Posted October 28, 2009 Author Report Posted October 28, 2009 My friend uses Olive oil and it seems to work out fine for him. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
trainman0978 Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 I am telling ya... King of Shaves . Solves all the razor burn / break out problems 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Destram Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 I rarely shave, and when I do I just use a trimmer and "shave" with that. But, yeah, I rock the stubble. Me too, man. I can't remember the last time I used shaving cream and a razor. It tears my face up. I'd rather not have a clean shave if it means my neck doesn't break out in razor rash. 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
cc_audio Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 I use a torch It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
bassboombottom Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 I shaved 2 days ago, and my face looks like I got nasty zits and shit on it. I go to wash my face and it hurts to go over my cheeks and neck. (Keepin the Meade style beard, and my soul patch) But damn, I sometime HAVE to shave, since my neck stubble gets caught in some of the shirts I wear and pulls on them, and my necklace also loves to pull my hair out. Maybe I should put off shaving from now till the snow goes away next year When I DO shave, I use some Irish Spring and a disposable 3 blade razor and it works like a dream, even though I have one of those 5+1 blade razors. I found that if I just follow the grain, it doesn't break out so bad, if I go against it, It gets real smooth, but the next day, I break out hella bad and looks even nastier. Looks like I'm rockin the winter coat. 8v fury said:
WCA Rusty Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 you know whats a sham..... THE PRICE OF BLADES!!!! Damn I hate buying them DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
qu1cks1lver56 Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 me and you both rusty! those things are so expensive. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.