im not a ps3 fanboy or anything. i actually sold mine too. you cant beat pc gaming

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

lmao sucks for yall if i get banned no biggy to me, i just got tired of forking over money to MS for a box that they could never seem to fix correctly. so took it upon myself and havent had a single issue since. i dont give 2 shits about thier half ass warranty

i would love to mod my 360 my pm is open. ps3 i love cuz never had problems wit.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

I'm not trying to sound like a dick or anything, but its pretty much your own fault for playing the game while connected to Live...

It's like when GTA IV came out, a ton of people pirated it like 3 weeks before retail, and they all got banned for playing online.

Edited by imnotmikal
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Just pay for your games? :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so:

If you cant afford the hobby of playing videogames, then you shouldnt bitch about getting banned for using "stolen" games

Just like if you cant afford car audio and bitch about how some amp is a power hog but your running 1 wet cell in the front and a stock alt.

Just pay for your games? :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so:

If you cant afford the hobby of playing videogames, then you shouldnt bitch about getting banned for using "stolen" games

Just like if you cant afford car audio and bitch about how some amp is a power hog but your running 1 wet cell in the front and a stock alt.

not really the same,

i can easily afford the games i play i just choose not to, but if and thats a big if i ever get banned i wont bitch about it i just dont care its that simple. 360s are a dime a dozen where i am, i'll buy another one fix the rrod and be modded up yet again all in about 45 mins

not really the same,

i can easily afford the games i play i just choose not to, but if and thats a big if i ever get banned i wont bitch about it i just dont care its that simple. 360s are a dime a dozen where i am, i'll buy another one fix the rrod and be modded up yet again all in about 45 mins

wasnt really aiming it towards you, but cool.

not really the same,

Oh come on now. I believe at most your modding addiction is about 20% hobby, 20% getting away with it and 60% cost.

I'm not sure how rich you are, but few people can afford to buy crappy games hehe. Just admit, its fun to try new ones without having to worry about accidentally spending money a crappy one!

images-1.jpg