I really disliked him alot when he first came out and still dont like his music that much but after watching the "Behind the Music" special that VH1 did on him awhile back, I have alot more respect for him now.

:good:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

I don't hate or love him, kind of in the middle. I don't choose to listen to him, nor would I ever personally put one of his songs on, but if I am with somebody and THEY do I would most likely be able to put up and deal with it for 1 song. I just don't like the way he sounds and his style, don't know why. I do have to admit like a few other people though, Get Rich or Die Trying; had a few tight songs on it. But it all went downhill after that.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

i love the dude. his music to me makes me thinks along the lines of 2pac. yeah he fucked up. but oh well we all did. to me though he needs to get gully like he used too. his new cd is awesome though i love it.

----reference's----

meade916

The only thing I don't like about him is that he tries to act a lot harder than he really is. But I have that problem with all rappers. Slinging drugs and packing heat doesn't make you hard by any means IMO.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

GRODT was a great album...The Massacre has some good songs...after that he fell off...his music got boring fast

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

soulja boy is gay!! he has a FEW good songs..

but OT I agree 50 fell off, have yet to listen to the new album, might have to check it

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I like 50 ...funny how this younger generation ....there to caught on this wack ass ,,....soulja boy fad ...thats why he has haters ...

ahhhh no soulja boy lol i like fidy over him anyday lol ice t spoke the truth about that kid already lol