Sanitarium's BlowThrough Build: Pics and Vid page 12

designing it dead flush with the top of the bed .. 19.5" tall with an 18.3" diameter speaker. which is why the front "chamber" will be made of 1/2" board for speaker clerance and doubled up where the clearance isn't a problem.

dam i never even thought about using 1/2 board. o shit i think im gonna have to rebuild now! =D

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Does the Pope shit in the woods? :D

Ready for more pics! Do you have a tonneau cover yet? If so, get to cuttin' that hole! :good:

no cover yet.. may never get one.. we'll see how the box finish turns out.

thats what i was thinking aobut doing cuz it was fucked up doing it the way i did. and now i wanna do a tline for the 18's

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

thats what i was thinking aobut doing cuz it was fucked up doing it the way i did. and now i wanna do a tline for the 18's

Holy crap a tline for one 18 will be huge and your talkin plural! I wanna see that build!

Holy crap a tline for one 18 will be huge and your talkin plural! I wanna see that build!

lol i wanna see it too but its something i gotta think about alot before i do it

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Dang I was gonna guess darvex too cuz I heard they have uber fast shipping lol

Thats funny, I was actually just talkin to some friends about doin a tline for an 18 Btl but realized it would have to be huge and I wouldnt have enough space lol

Good luck on your truck man!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Archived