So is the "txt tlk" becoming more prevalent?

Is it just me or does it seem like more and more people are typing in gibberish that you normally would expect from a 12 year old that just got a cell phone?

No punctuation, enormous run ons, or messages that have very few words in them and spamming a thread with all this?

I know I'm not perfect and have probably typed my share of typos but it seems to be happening more and more recently.

Sorry to rant but its almost to the point of being obnoxious, especially when someone asks for help, but not taking the time to type out their question or supporting information. When this happens It says to me "I want you to do everything for me, I don't want to learn how to do it myself."

Again sorry if I'm the only one who thinks this, but its just been bugging me lately.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

yes its annoying but this isnt going to stop them from doing it

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

whn i tlk lik thiz in a msg on smd and wnt my subz to be fixd yu shld tell m3 how 2 doit ohohoh how can i mak the dbz come owt ov my portd box tht wuz sealed whn i bot it frm wulmrt my stuf duznt slam fix it fix it fix it

That hurt to type, but you understand what I mean... I guess I just expect too much from people on the internet...

I needed to vent.

Edit: Its not just here either, its all over the place, like someone turned up the lazy all of a sudden... Ill just do like everyone else and blame it on twitter...

Edited by CodyB

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

When someone uses that garbage on a message board I automatically discard what they are trying to say as gibberish.

as do I if you are trying to do something, like building a ported box or something in general that can burn your car down, I expect you to show some intelligence or Im not going to help. I don't want you to have even an inkling that you can say I helped you burn your car down.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

PFFFT CUm On TypNg LYkE Dis Is KoO. U R Not L337 If U dNT Typ Lik Dis...

Whats pathetic is some people actually take their fucking time to type like that on purpose lol.

But there are people who read and write like that... its the txting generation :(

THAT pisses me off so much lol.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg