Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

could you please use the video section next time? I moved your last one and asked the same - we have a spot for these. Thanks!

i will move this one for you again, but please use the right area next time. Thanks.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

I have 302 views and 4 stars, and 3 subscribers. Hell yeah. Help a brotha out guys. Lets get more SMD in there 2 more BTL's should be here on Thursday so new video of course.

Posted

I forgot about that. Dang I can't change that now. Well at least I didn't put that they were from SMD.....did i? Now I have to rewatch it. I am about to put up a vid of one of these tight cars from the shop.

Posted

yea...looked like the tinsel was going thru the terminal and touching the basket, which would cause it to short and cut in and out like u described....

glad u got it fixed...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

Yeah was trying not to sound like a dumbass. I am new to serious car audio, but something told me that positive and negative on the same bar=EXPLOSION lol. Did you all subscribe? Please do.

Posted
Damn Im cold, lil wayne and bun b

................................................ :01nocomment8so:

hahaha thanks that's funny, I have that Bun B album but haven't even really listened to it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3195 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...