Check out these SMD and XS power Tshirts I made

:bad: iron on = wear once and toss

who cares he made em big fuckin deal i dont see you goin out and making t shirts. as long as steve dont care he has his logo on the shirt im sure there will be no problems. anyways nice shirts man

who cares he made em big fuckin deal i dont see you goin out and making t shirts. as long as steve dont care he has his logo on the shirt im sure there will be no problems. anyways nice shirts man

lmao sorry i hurt your feelings little guy. but actually i am(real ones ;) ), bet u feel pretty stupid now dont you fuck face! i could care less what he is doing i was commenting to james if your retarded ass didnt see. and not sure if you notice but steve mentioned a few times as long as they are not being sold and the person gets his permission its fine BUT if they are sold he wants a cut. take your mood swing havin ass somewhere :air_kiss:

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

hope you had permission to use those logos

for private use, i dont mind at all. Seems innocent enough.

again, what i said ^^^^ up there :D

lmao sorry i hurt your feelings little guy. but actually i am(real ones ;) ), bet u feel pretty stupid now dont you fuck face! i could care less what he is doing i was commenting to james if your retarded ass didnt see. and not sure if you notice but steve mentioned a few times as long as they are not being sold and the person gets his permission its fine BUT if they are sold he wants a cut. take your mood swing havin ass somewhere :air_kiss:

settle down now guys, i personally dont have a problem with it and the sticker thing everyone is reffering to, i didnt have a problem with that either - but some of the manufacturer's do. I actually wouldnt mind getting with Derrick and having him be my official sticker maker and i will buy a bunch....and give him permission to sell them or give them away. I know he wasnt making anything out of the deal but if i get complaints i have to do something about it...i havent heard a word or seen a post from him since i said something, i sure hope i didnt upset him. Im stuck in the middle here. OF COURSE though if someone is using my logo and turning a decent profit, i will want in on it :D The small innocent stuff i dont mind..personaly anyway. I cant speak for manufacturer's.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

vic its kinda a hybrid between an iron on and a screen printer, they arent going to fad in the wash very easily...it works kinda the same way as when you go buy a high priced full logo tee somewhere for 30 bucks and the design stays for a long time...or concert shirts that have the whole band on them in full color..they last a good while

Pretty cool huh? Its like a giant printer for tshirts. None of that iron on junk. And no, I am not planning on selling anything with a registered trademark, chill guys.

But steve, If you want, I could make you some to give away or whatever. Pm me if ur interested

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

settle down now guys, i personally dont have a problem with it and the sticker thing everyone is reffering to, i didnt have a problem with that either - but some of the manufacturer's do. I actually wouldnt mind getting with Derrick and having him be my official sticker maker and i will buy a bunch....and give him permission to sell them or give them away. I know he wasnt making anything out of the deal but if i get complaints i have to do something about it...i havent heard a word or seen a post from him since i said something, i sure hope i didnt upset him. Im stuck in the middle here. OF COURSE though if someone is using my logo and turning a decent profit, i will want in on it :D The small innocent stuff i dont mind..personaly anyway. I cant speak for manufacturer's.

I'm still here. Just don't get time to get on as much as I used to.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg