DC Sound Lab

The Level 6 motor looks sexy, I like how he keeps the same style of motors throughout the whole line, just increases the size

Soundstream has NOT made there own woofers domestically since 05'-06' and that was 1 model, had nothing to do with the XXX line from Soundstream, which was imported from overseas like all the other woofers from SS since 2000'

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

The Level 6 motor looks sexy, I like how he keeps the same style of motors throughout the whole line, just increases the size

Soundstream has NOT made there own woofers domestically since 05'-06' and that was 1 model, had nothing to do with the XXX line from Soundstream, which was imported from overseas like all the other woofers from SS since 2000'

Yeah we figured out I was referring to sound splinter. So apparently this isn't t he real level 6, it has a different style custom tooled basket.

teamsundown-1.jpg

is this musical or is it straight SPL

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

we have seen 40 different different lvl6 threads all with different subs, when are we gonna see the real lvl6?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

we have seen 40 different different lvl6 threads all with different subs, when are we gonna see the real lvl6?

Someone in here knows and has the real deal..

)

34 Members: thorshammer, Stephen, jl10w3s, polen21, qu1cks1lver56, stetsom rep 1, sactownstang, Nic, Mikesmith0890, Chode69, ugpbmx, kirill007, H816*John*H816, ls1king000, rumproast789, Accordman, ShawsvilleStang, spl audio1, 01xtreme, MXmike800, bluelceii, NLE, Braingetter, WCA Rusty, supragod98, frame dragger, big_fletch, windowtinter, kicker99chevy, S15_Silvia, omis, Sondre92, lance_aka_64, JBL CAMRY