Ever been pulled over/stopped by cops?

well Sacramento county jail is my 2nd home but if i go to jail anytime again i prefer going to placer county i heard they got carpet!!!

anyway i got 3 speeding tickets,1 sound violation and 4 fix it tickets (the only ticket i got in my truck is sound violation. so its not that bad until i count my restitution bill lol

edit: oh yeah and my first tint ticket, and also on Christmas last year i had RED and GREEN COVERS ON MY HEAD LIGHTS also got that fix it ticket

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

lol you really had nothing better to do. and for me, too many times to list, but only one ticket

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

Fifth time - tonight, I was at walmart (which is closed.. but they have a cop there just sitting in the parking lot lols) I went there in 1 vehicle just to take a looksie to see what walmart looked like closed lol - yeah, I'm that bored.. (ours is open 24/7) and he asked me what I was doing and I said nothing, he told me I wasn't allowed to be on the side so I said "okay" and left. Came back in another vehicle and sat at the far end (furthest possible location from the building) and just watched him.. taunting him I guess you could say. He let me sit there for 45 mins and finally started coming my way and I backed out and left right before he got to me, I might of slipped him the finger. I wasn't hurting anything either time, fucker. Go fuck yourself.

Really? You just sat there for 45 mins just watching this cop? Wow..

Been pulled over a couple times for the usual. Speeding (have gotten 2 tickets), seat belts (1 ticket), license plate light being out, etc. The usual BS I guess.

Oh yeah in college I got pulled over on campus for squealing my tires (barely) and one thing led to another and the cop searched my car. Found a used pipe but no weed. Cuffed me and put me in his car but just ended up writing me a ticket and sent me on my way. They had me come in and talk to a detective and wanted me to set up the guy I got the weed from (go make a buy and give them the weed) but I wouldn't do it. So I'm thinking Im going to have to pay the ticket, then out of nowhere a letter comes in the mail saying that the City Attorney or whatever was no longer going to pursue the charges. Lucky.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Once..... 96 in a 65 in my way from california to pennsylvania for school..its not my fault nebraska is really that boring.

I have been followed by the cops on more than one occasion. Cali plate in Pa is kidna fish out of water and they all follow me around and wait for me to do something.

2004 F150 super crew

15" fi btl

Ma Audio hk4000d

Too many times. 89 in a 70 on the way to Miami, 89 in a 60 in Georgia, 90 in a 70 on the way from Georgia to Florida, 65 in a 35 in Jacksonville, illegal blue lights, music too loud x2, illegal tint, and alot of warnings.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

i have a total of 1400$ in tickets for my music too loud and a tinted windows, tinted tailights in the mix. Plus 500$ from the last reckless driving, i used to get a sound violation once a month in my explorer until i decomissioned it. Something about the roof moving 3 inches, even sealed up just worked like a giant subwoofer outside the car....

The jeep just rattles with the windows up i can blast all day so far :D

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

3x for tinted plate cover

2x for loud music

2x for loud exhaust

2x for tint

1x for blue headlights

1x for missing a headlight

1x for rolling stop

1x for blue reverse lights

3x for speeding

1x tailgating

17x=3 tickets, 14 warnings, and 6 points on my license.....had to watch a 4hr video to get some of the points taken off or my license would be taken away :aggressive:

Archived