Think Valet services are convenient?

I absolutely hate having to valet but sometimes it's no choice. I take out the radio and stuff because im pretty paranoid. The only places you have to valet though are pretty upscale so it's not so bad.. Never would I let someone valet my car if I'm not going to be able to keep an eye on it the whole time =\

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

• 2 weeks later...

Friend of mine worked as a valet for a year or so and drove lambos, mercedes, maseratis, bmw, etc. you know it. But never was stupid enough to do that shit, people trust you with their cars you should respect them. That pisses me off. But I do have to admit, pretty good driving skills lol

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

Most of these guys only make 6.00 an hour. We live on tips, if you've ever worked service you would understand. Valets will pay extra levels of service to people who take care of them. You could drive a maserati, ferarri or whatever it is just another car to us. But if you tip well we take extra care. I tipped a guy 40.00 one time at a check in to a hotel, then 5.00 when I picked up the car and 5.00 when dropped the car back with them. I got a bottle of champaine in my room every night, fresh plates of chocolate covered strawberries, water bottles everytime I got in the car, flowers on the bed, etc...

If you expect the valet to do his job, he will, but don't expecting special. And the stuff that happens in that video doesn't happen much

R U fucking serious?? Just because they make only 6 bucks an hour, you are OK with them fucking with peoples rides like that? This shit is on tape. If I saw my car on one of these videos, somebody would be getting fucked up, and a lawsuit woud be happening. Fuck your chocolate covered strawbwrries, that doesn't cover my three tours downrange so some douchebag can fuck with my shit. Shut your fucking mouth.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Fuck your chocolate covered strawbwrries

i think that was the first thing i thought when i read that lol. tipping almost $100...and get chocolate covered strawberries? hm...no thanks

and sorry...i will never tip a bartender beforehand. i stay consistent or they'll expect that everytime. $20 beforehand...and get a few free beers? um, the way i look at it is i gave him $20 for 'free beer', so to me it's the same thing as paying him $20 for that beer. just goes to his pocket instead. it's up to him regardless if he wants to charge you for the beer, or tell you one price then pocket it. any decent bar will have so many people it'd be HARD to keep track of all the customers. and bars i've been to definitely have more than 1 bartender...so i dont always get the same one. and i'm not about to tip every one of em $20 to get good service.

i see what you're trying to say by that...just faulty logic imo

Okay you make 6$ an hour...lets say you work 8hrs. For every 8 bucks in tips you make, you get another dollar an hour.

So say you make 60$ a day in tips. (which is probably reasonable...8$ an hour in tips) Youre making 14 bucks an hour PARKING CARS!!! So dont give me that.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

"I REALLY don't agree or condone what these guys are doing, they deserve to lose their jobs and possibly be prosecuted for their behavior."

I will say it again, I REALLY don't agree or condone what these guys were doing." IT IS WRONG. I have never, nor has any of my fellow employees done anything like this. If my management wouldn't say something, I would. It is WRONG, and it makes not only them look bad, but now I have to pay the price for these guys bad behavior. I suffer losing money on tips, paying claims, or whatever. IT IS WRONG. I know that. The management company does have good policies in place to weed these guys out, my place: 5 years driving expierence, no tickets of any kind for 5 years, background checks all the time, if you get a ticket you are out, PERIOD.

Go back and read what I wrote. I never said "you are OK with them fucking with peoples rides like that? This shit is on tape." ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT OK WITH THIS. What I was saying was: TIP YOUR VALETS/DOORMEN even 5 or 10.00. It goes a long way, maybe I am asking to much with the 20.00's because I work at a very exclusive resort. 5, 10, 20's aren't that uncommon.

calm down "Fuck your chocolate covered strawbwrries, that doesn't cover my three tours downrange so some douchebag can fuck with my shit. Shut your fucking mouth." you are taking what I wrote wrong. Thank you for your three tours, seriously, THANK YOU. I promise you the stuff that happens on those tapes, DOESN'T happen at my place, please dont think that all valets do this. I was saying that a nice tip went a long way in assuring I had an amazing weekend. I would have paid much more than the tip for all the extra services, parking fees, etc.

I am sorry if you had a bad expierence with a valet, If I could I would go out my way to change your mind.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Archived