It just blows becasue I was planning on ordering my bracket and alts next freakin week! I could see the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak and now its back to square one.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this for you...... this is for washington, but might be the same for your state, you need to look this up.

in this link, scroll down to the area called " UNKEEP AND REPAIRS " and read...... You should be reimbursed for the repair bud, cause think of it this way, when you move out, can you bring all the new piping with you? LOL!! see what im saying.. What you just did was upgrade a stationary part of a house that you CAN NOT TAKE WITH YOU WHEN YOU MOVE OUT, and only benifits that landlord....

( READ THIS ) ( http://www.wsba.org/media/publications/pam...lord-tenant.htm )

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

damn that suxs man but it will be allright but i would look into the local laws and see if there isnt something you can do

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

I let my faucets "DRIP" when it gets this cold out, and thank god, never had 1 issue.... Keep this mind for next time boss. I also try to wake up every few hours and flush all the toilets as-well. It is 18f outside right now, and going into the -'s (negitives) on fri/sat/sun in the mornings, this is 1 good cold snap.

sucks, seems to wor that way for me too...

When I'm saving for something, everytime I get within 10% something happens...

Either a decent size house repair,

One of my Trucks breaks down and needs repair

The wifes car breaks down

Daughter needs somethig for school

Daughter gets sick

or some other unexpected, un budgeted expense pops up...

I was just about to buy a new Pioneer headunit, Ipod cable/module and HD Tunner and one or more of the Stepper motors in my dash cluster went out on my 2005 Trail Blazer...

Dealer part, that involves calibration and setting the new odometer to the exact milage before the gauges were removed = a bit over 600 bucks...

3 weeks later, old ladies car starts acting up, needs an ignition module, front and rear brakes, (never done @ 110K miles) a serpintine belt and a tie rod end or some other goofy front end part... Does seem to run alot better and drive better with the front end fixed...

On the plumbing, was this a pipe for an outside water faucet or indoor stuff??? Unless something not done right I can't see the indoor faucets bust, if you all got the heat on..

Same with the flushing of the toilets...

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

It was a pipe under the trailor coming to the master bathroom.

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

It was a pipe under the trailor coming to the master bathroom.

Plumbing is basic. just cut out the bad part. get new pipe to replace the old and glue it in. if its a trailer should be no more than 30 to 40 bucks.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Plumbing is basic. just cut out the bad part. get new pipe to replace the old and glue it in. if its a trailer should be no more than 30 to 40 bucks.

yup, I agree. I was thinking it was some major pipe coming from underground and into the house, but it sounds like a simple/cheap repair..... can you snap some pix?

our water MAIN broke at the curb 2 months back when sanitarium was here helping me build my box. We had a fucking river of water, and the rules here are if it broke on the pipe going TOWARD THE STREET then the county pays for thebut if it breaks going toward your house, it is on the home owner. After cursing and flipping out, the final repair cost about 3$....thats it! took about 20minutes to fix, after I shut the main off at the curb. I hope the OP's doesnt cost much.....

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

The pipe comes up out of the ground and goes towards the bathroom but it is busted right at the ground level. No pics I'm at work but I'll get some when I get home if its not dark by then.