Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Mt Dew and colas I've had (not pepsi but Red Bull cola uses can sugar) taste WAY different and better but the Dr Pepper I'm having now doesn't taste that different, maybe it is the food I'm eating. hmmm

images-1.jpg
Posted

I had the dr pepper today and it tastes just like the dr pepper I remember as a kid but as soon as I started eating my sandwich it kind of blurred the taste im having a pepsi throwback right now :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Posted

i love regular mt dew but the throwback was wayyy tooo damn sugary

they tasted good but felt my teeth rotting away at every sip :lol:

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

Posted

I've had the throw back Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, and Coke. So much better than the "regulars". But...being diabetic FTL, only time I drink these is when my sugar is low and I am trying to get it back up very quickly.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted
i love regular mt dew but the throwback was wayyy tooo damn sugary

Really? Looking at the thing I see 44grams of the pure grade white stuff but to me it tastes less sweet... sort of like diet. The reason I think of diet is probably because diet uses similar sweeteners as real sugar only they are 100's and 1000's of times sweeter on the tongue so less is needed.

images-1.jpg
Posted

Had the Dr Pepper heritage last night. I didnt care for it too much at all.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted
I like both the pepsi and dew, its nice to drink a soda and not have that shitty aftertaste like the cornsyrups have.

I normally hate pepsi b/c of that horrible aftertaste but the throwback pepsi is the tits!

i like the mountain dew throwback. much more than the regular.

Me too tastes so much smoother and delicious! :D

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

I have both the Pepsi and Mountain Dew throwback in my fridge right now. I prefer the Mountain Dew, but they're both better than their corn-syrup counterparts.

I didn't know about the Dr. Pepper, though.

A buddy of mine bought a case of 8oz bottles of original recipe Dr. Pepper that was imported from Europe or something. It was like $80. I didn't get to try any before he finished it, though.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Posted
I had a Mt Dew this summer so jumped at the chance to buy one at a local cafe.. but felt I needed to consume more than one in my life so bought a 12 pack today. Also found the Dr Pepper heritage because I was looking for it... I heard there are others, I didn't see any.

What kinds are there and what is your favorite so far? I wish corn syrup would be banned from our food and our cars. Maybe I should move to Brazil.

Mtn dew Throwback > all

Real sugar ftmfw!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

ive got throwback mtn dew. i like these much better. dont have the aftertaste like soda does today

reminds me how much better soda used to taste back in the day vs today

makes me think how our government is in control of everything. they can change our health based on how they regulate our food and drink

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8756 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...