The ONLY good thing about being sick!

My wife, kids, and I have all been sick off and on the last couple of weeks. The only good thing about being sick,( for me anyways ) is this! LOL

100_3980.jpg

100_3982.jpg

100_3985.jpg

Now I know why all the damn rappers like that shit!!! I have had it the worst, I'm taking that, the trusty Zpack, some up the nose spray shit I can't pronounce, and some other antibiotic pill. I have a double ear infection, upper respiratory infection, and a bad case of bronchitis. Shit sucks....what does everybody else on here do to pass the time, when stuck at home sick? I'm bout to loose my mind!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

gamble on full tilt lol that passes some time and maybe u can win a few dollars (or lose a few). actually gambling while on the sizzurp might not be a good thing lol.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

what does everybody else on here do to pass the time, when stuck at home sick? I'm bout to loose my mind!!!

Lay around and enjoy not working, and brainstorming/drawing up new designs or plans for whatever you may want to do (not necessarily car audio). Also playing war games online kills time.

ohhhh purpleee drankkkkkkk

love that codeine syrup!

hope you get better bro!!

pokerstar/full tilt/ gamble online overall.

xbox 360 does it for me, just browse youtube and all

Edited by __d_a_v_i_d__

Man you must of gave it to me, i have the exact same shit minus the ear infections. Had it since last sunday. Feel lil better today, but not even close to 100% yet. and about what to do sitting home all day sick so you don't lose your mind, i have no idea, because i lost my mind by last wed!

Edited by lance_98main

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

haha I wish they gave me codeine when i had broncitis and dual inner/outer ear infections...I dont know any1 that gets a script of that stuff thats under like 60 where im at...Shit they dont really give out painkillers either...I broke my leg and they told me to take tylenol..same with my infections...gave me an inhaler for broncitis though...haha go out and buy some sprite

gamble on full tilt lol that passes some time and maybe u can win a few dollars (or lose a few). actually gambling while on the sizzurp might not be a good thing lol.

X2 though. The only time i really seem to enjoy online poker (not for money though) is when I'm on a Dr prescribed journey.

As for the Purple Drink, I'm sure they would love to have Codeine but the active ingredient in what rappers rap about is likely DXM or Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide.

The stuff will MESS YOU UP.. and forget about smoking weed on it, that's a whole nother' animal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextromethorphan

images-1.jpg