Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i gusse being ugly has its advantages because ive only had that problem one time and i was in high school. i was bumping in the mall parking lot and a old black man freaked out n pulled a gun on me.

Posted
i gusse being ugly has its advantages because ive only had that problem one time and i was in high school. i was bumping in the mall parking lot and a old black man freaked out n pulled a gun on me.

that stupid.... it was that loud

Posted

it wasn't loud at all by todays standards it made your eyes vibrate thats about it. it wouldn't even do a hair trick i don't think

Posted

Iam totally different guys, I respect other people. I cant bump at stores or in public, one of the few times I have done anything like that, it was at a Kragens, i left the car on while I ran inside, I had the volumn turned up high because it was on the radio, my passenger (gf's daughter) turned it to CD, its a pioneer deck, and I had that CD volumn thing turned up, all the way up, so when the cd came on, it shook the store, I honestly thought from inside the store, "damn, who just drove up bumpin like that?" After realizing it was my gf's daughter bumpin, shakin the walls, and windows, I ran outside to turn it down....

I love bumpin hard and letting people listen to my systems, but not to where I know I will set a bad, well worse example for us bass heads.

As long as the car is in motion, I will bump hard and loud, just not stationary...

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

I respect others as well, but if someone jumps in my grill screaming at me and insulting me shiiiit, there gonna get it even louder, respect is a two way street.

Posted

the truth ^

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted
I can't wait....Hope my comps make it up....My neighbors are cool with me so no problems!!!

Hmmm I thought they were assholes because they didn't like the smell of fiberglass :blink:

Anyways, I would have cranked it up louder, she could have asked nicely then I would turn it down, but she took it to far I would have laughed in her face.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

i would have told her fuck off...a lady went to yell at me at a light the othe day, i saw her roll down her window put her cell phone down and turned her head towards me about to say something so i turned it up and smiled....she made this whatever pissed off face and rolled her window back up....HAHAH fuck teh hatorz

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 383 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...