Feels dry and non oily huh?

Well, yeah, but I would assume that's just what the acetone does.

And to whoever said "It's in your head because you're concerned."

Once again, I'm not concerned, I was just curious. It was just one of those things that I looked and thought "Huh. That's different."

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

joo gonna die

Pour some on your car to see if it turns white like your nail...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I dont know about harming your skin but I wouldn't be breathing in any of those fumes :D

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

I dont know about harming your skin but I wouldn't be breathing in any of those fumes :D

I agree with this. Acetone can't really hurt you unless you ingest it or you inhale the fumes.

To do that you'd almost have to be huffing it, anytime I smell anything like that I instinctively exhale. Hard.

If you get it in a cut it'll burn like a bitch. You might want to wash it out too, just to be safe but it won't kill you.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

A few years back I was working with Acetone for a couple hours and it turned my finger tips white (the skin) then a few days later it pealed off like a bad sunburn would but nothing painful. Keep an eye on it but I wouldn't be worried unless your finger falls off then I would consult a doctor.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I use acetone pretty often at work to clean my hands at work. Nothing works better for cleaning epoxy off your off hands and nothing has happened to my hands haha....but make sure you don't have cuts, because that ish will burn like no other..

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

I use acetone all the time when I'm glassing, removes extra glass great. Also I used it 10+ times a day cleaning electrical contacts when I was a cellular technician for a couple years. It will leave a white residue on stuff (like your nails) but I don't think it is real harmful to you.

Now inhaling the fumes might be another story lol

Archived