Torres Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 that makes me so sad the only other thing i think i picked up out of this thread was this, in someones sig 20 minutes we're going at it and her dog walks in and jumps up on the bed. but neither me or her realize this and all of a sudden the dog starts licking my back. it was so kinky. lol i couldnt help it. it was such a turn on.... awkward...
Nirvalica Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 I don't like the rear end. It's too long to be slanted like the lambo. I wonder how much performance suffered doing that... My Youtube Page. Check it out The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components Q-logic 6.5" kick pods CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass Kicker ZX350.4 Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap 7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz Sundown SAZ-1000D Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors
98crewcab Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 why would you spend the cash for a lambo if you wanted a stang? could've put all that into a mustang and been WAY quicker, handle better, and have a nicer looking rear end!!!!!!!!!! 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Miakehl Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 Except for the rear end. The rest is dead sexy. If it had a different tail, I'd buy it. [HOONIGAN]* '01 Ford F-250 LWBJVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4
LSN2meBoom916 Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 WTF! That person needs to die. __________________ I'm a shark! I'm a shaaaaaaark!! Suck my diiiiiiiick! I'm a shaaark! Agreed. On ALL counts. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
AlpineKid Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 lmfao everytime I see shit like that I think it has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen, then I see a dodge cab on tractor wheels lol wtf is wrong with people /////ALPINE
wildbeast15 Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 only good ones are 5.0's and even that's iffy Look at my stang and say that its a cool concept but a lambo to a mustang??? The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
imfrom210texas Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 this concept is silly to me If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
Baydestrian Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 Look at my stang and say that *looks at Stang* only good ones are 5.0's and even that's iffy Chevy>Ford 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.