You guys bitch more about a sound violation ticket then I did when my car burned down. Wake up haha

:lol:

(not about your car )

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Haha k.

Put it this way I had roughly idk 3 grand into my system ok and lost it all in 20 seconds. If you can put that much into speakers and can't pay 100-300 on a ticket somethings wrong lol. I'm done

Edited by dccavalier

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

thats bs, i gotta go to court, idk how much its gonna b but the ticket says disorderly conduct n then loud music.. but my parents r fighting it cuz the way the cop talked to me

o shit dude my friend got the same charges off of the subs i sold em they were 3 10s and his ticket was close to 500

I wouldn't fight it it usually will be ruled in he cops favor anyway. Like how I got a parking ticket with no signs present that had any laws against it even within about miles radius until I went to court and they slapped a sign up the next day @&!/-!! that

i have about a half dozen at this point....none in long island, only up at school because there is no real crime, so they bust you for doing 35 in a 30, being drunk and walking home (so you're not drunk driving, which is a real crime. keep in mind the farthest bar is 6 blocks from my house), and other minor things over and over and over. theres been times i've gone to court with 4 separate "voilations" with the same court date.

the law by me is 85db outside property lines at any time between 8pm and 10am. I've never been metered, they just give me "disorderly conducts" for "willfully and knowingly creating a disturbance" if they can hear it at all...i usually just get them thrown out or turned into a parking ticket, but the ones that dont are 190 a pop

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Motorcycles are loud so you know they are there

BS.

Harleys are loud because that is what Harley riders think is cool. I like the sound of Harleys, but I think if they're giving out tickets for subs they should be pulling over just about every damn Harley on the road. Those things are LOUD, especially when modified.

There are plenty of motorcycles and scooters out there that aren't loud at all.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Im sure every town has a stupid sound ordinance...just buy a gaydar....since every cop a fag haha...but 4real u shoulda said fuck you and drove off...unless he showed u a badge...

ya he did not do a routine pull over n i technically could of kept on driving cuz i didnt know if he was a cop or not.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

shouldnt have stopped some guy runnin out from his house to stop you fuck em I got pulled over by a motorcycle cop a few years back cost me 470 bucks

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

BS.

Harleys are loud because that is what Harley riders think is cool. I like the sound of Harleys, but I think if they're giving out tickets for subs they should be pulling over just about every damn Harley on the road. Those things are LOUD, especially when modified.

There are plenty of motorcycles and scooters out there that aren't loud at all.

where im at they pull over loud ass bikes...but for some reason Ive never been pulled over for a sound violation...usually state troopers the 1s to pull ppl over for beatin

Guest Scylloga

I have to agree with the Motorcycles are annoying. While reading this two drove by my house and I had to laugh.

But most true motorcycle riders modify the exhaust for performance and so people can hear them. My older brother has Vulcan 900 and the people in his motorcycle club have told him so many time to change the stock exhaust so he can be heard while driving.

Now what pisses me off is three days ago Im siting in the parking lot of Home Depot beatin the shit out of my sub trying to get it dialed in. A cop drives up on me in a parking lot flashes his lights and gets out to tell me to turn it down. I politely tell him Im on private property and no where near a residential area so the noise ord doesnt apply. He then says it does because he can hear me from 30 feet away. Blah blah blah 10 minutes later while hes still sitting there waiting on me to drive away so he can pull me over on a public street this redneck pulls out and smashes the gas his exhaust was so loud I could hear it over my beat in the truck. I walked over and asked him why he didnt go ticket the redneck and he said the noise ord is for music only....WTF?

I would rather be sitting at a red light wondering where the hell that boom is than have my ears ringing from some shitty as glasspacks.

To the OP if you fight it dont try to get it tossed just try to get it reduced to a parking ticket or something else. The fact you signed the ticket "technically" admitted you was bumpin and are guilty. How it was issued wont matter, esp if its a small town. They could give a shit less that your bumpin. They wan the money from the ticket.

Edited by Scylloga