You know you're a basshead WHEN

When ya have a rusted out blown/missing parts engine towed to a audio shop and drop 2000+ in audio. Had a guy to that. Car was breaking as they took it off the flat bed. His frame was one big weld. He had welded plates to his frame. You could see right through parts of his car.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

When you design sub enclosures in AutoCAD on the school computers for a grade.

You can bet I'm about to get an A+ too, even though my teacher has no idea what I'm doing.

'01 Eclipse GT

Obsidian Audio 12's

Hifonics BRZ1700.1d

XS D3400

'Big 3'

My car hates me.

When you "let yourself in" to your schools woodshop to "borrow" a router just so you can put the finishing touches on a box.

When you "let yourself in" to your schools woodshop to "borrow" a router just so you can put the finishing touches on a box.

I built my 2nd box in woodshop and got extra credit. Did the calculation for the enclosure in Algebra I after I was done with the assignment, teacher saw it, gave me extra credit.

High school encouraged my habit.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

• 2 weeks later...

when you perk your head up everytime you hear someone else's stereo to determine whether or not yours is louder

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Archived