slugdub Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 These things, they are hella fast.. My god that pic makes me dizzy and sick to my stomach. I'd take a giant centipede over one of them any day. BTW, has anyone seen the millepede that has a toxin that lemurs get drug addicted to? This shit is crazy:
Mosin Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 I hate when you are confronted with the momma spider on a nice spring day like today and her back is swarming with all her babies: What kinda spider is this? A few years back we found one, scooped it into a cup along with its babies and dumped the fuckers onto a massive red ant farm! lol The ants ripped the babies off and took em into there hole and a bunch of the ants took the spider apart piece by piece. I'm surprised I had the balls to do it lol I freaking scared of spiders... Mainly these: Derp.
chewie Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 ever see a wolf spider? we had one in the garage that we tried killin it was litrally about four inches in diameter.. (tips of its legs ) we sprayed carb cleaner on it and lit it on fire the fucker ran around and went into a puddle and put itself out. then ran under a magazine stack. where we vaccumed it out.. we could hear it running around in the shop vac so we sprayed carb cleaner in the shop vac and closed off the ends. the fumes finally killed it. that spider was a BEAST!!!! and somerandomguy. you can post oh and dont post any pics they scare me.. and not expect people to post pics 91 dodge colt gt.. 4 custom t600 15s audioque 3500d.1 tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned. blazer stroker 15 brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop 145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL Aim: chewieft09 www.t3audio.com carpe diez nuts !! my house is louder than your car...
cqtama Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 lmao, itsw just pictures its not like that things on your face. side note, that guys nuts i would not let that thing sit on my face R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
basshead4life Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 I'm not scared of spiders, I literally HATE them. Spiders spawn an unearthly rage in me and I rampage until I kill them all. Especially Daddy Long Legs. Even though they're not spiders, I still hate them. lol i knew someone that thought they were called "dandy longa's" i only kill spiders if they're in the house. if there outside i leave them be because their spider webs look really cool in the morning Team S.M.D. Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1 - American Bass 500.1 - 60 ft of 3/0 -480 Ah of battery - (2) stock alternators (70 +90) - Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol
badasschevy Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 millipedes dont really bother me....think its cuz all there legs are so short and underneath them...kinda cool to watch them move....but thousand leggers think its also called the house centipede...those things I will destroy. they move mad quick and freak me out. use to be all over the basement in my old house. ah dude, I wouldnt be able to do that for a living. an under those homes, fuck that. i get that a lot, i like it.get payed to kill shit. another one that freaks me out are bee and wasps nests in attics. i did a job in a brand new house that had a bee hive about 5' in diameter in the attic. they had to cut an access panel in one of the bedrooms so i could get to it. i had maybe a 1.5-2ft of clearence to do what needed to be done. i've encountered raccoons,skunks,snakes and had another guy i work with get cornered by a bobcat underneath a house. i need to start taking my camera with me to work. center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz alpine cda-9886 dc audio 120.4 infinity kappa 6.5" components
vr6bass Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 I hate these fuckers theres like 1002320320302030230320302 of them every spring on my house,inside my house, and everywhere. jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
BigPimpin91 Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 I hate anything that resembles a spider We have these things around here that my mom calls silverbacks (don't think it is as I can't find any pics of them under that name), but I don't know if that's the real name... last year I killed like 6 of them in my room.. fuck! These things, they are hella fast.. Since nobody listens to "NO PICS" it's a good thing pics don't scare me too much..lol OMFG!!!! I will stomp those motherfuckers out before they have the chance to run. I used to sleep in a basement and then I saw one of those fuckers DART, I Mean fucking DART, across the floor. I about shit bricks. My old house had them in the living room and I saw one shoot into my room before I could get it. I slept on the couch that night. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
teamace24 Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 Man i thought i was the only one that was overly freaked out by spiders. When i watch a movie or something about animals and they talk about spiders, i start feeling things on my hair and on my little hairs and i start swatting at my head and skin like if all of a sudden there is a spider on me. I start looking around the room making sure there is not one near me. I sound like a tweeker but man i cant stand them. My girl and fam knows about all this so they just make fun of me with toy spiders and stuff but luckily my girl kills any spider around me. I am sad i know. 1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31
somerandomguy Posted March 15, 2010 Author Report Posted March 15, 2010 Man i thought i was the only one that was overly freaked out by spiders. When i watch a movie or something about animals and they talk about spiders, i start feeling things on my hair and on my little hairs and i start swatting at my head and skin like if all of a sudden there is a spider on me. I start looking around the room making sure there is not one near me. I sound like a tweeker but man i cant stand them. My girl and fam knows about all this so they just make fun of me with toy spiders and stuff but luckily my girl kills any spider around me. I am sad i know.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.