Exo's new 150 db video

another reason competing got old after a while.....driving home 3 hours after smoking 3 of 4 coils and at least 2 amps SUCKS. A comp car, i wouldnt give a shit, blow it up! - but my daily driver smoking amps makes me depressed. Its a lot easier to keep it on the road now that i dont go out there and try for every single 10th of a db anymore. In fact, all this fun and internet fame came mostly AFTER i quit competing, so go figure that one LOL!

good day sir!

i deff agree with this 100%

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Ed- I remember you. Wish things had gone very differently at finals but it was cool getting to meet everyone and see some crazy rides too. The lighting on your box was very cool and unique.

Thank you, things didnt go the best for me either but it was fun.

And looks like things are going good now. Sweet box dude.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Thanks for clarifying Jared.

I'd be glad to offer some advice if you want to send me some pics of your setup. Just send them to my email if you still have it, if not PM me and I'll give it to you.

I do try to do things differently and unique, I think it's more interesting that way.

No problem man I didn't want anyone to think there was any hard feelings or I felt like I was getting a bad deal. I cant say it enough I was very impressed in seeing the pics of your boxes and seeing the ones in person that people had at that show. I just had a little bit smaller number in my head I was expecting and like I said a couple things happened that made my funds low for a while. But yea absolutly I would love some tips or even possibly a quote on a newer box or even a quote for a complete design of a box that I may be able to build myself. Other than that I think I've made my point, this dude makes some sick ass boxes.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

i deff agree with this 100%

I just looked at your sig. I know that box nice, if I had realized that at 1st I wouldn't have bothered to ask if you like your enclosure. Def looking forward to seeing you at a comp and hearing it powered up!

2009 NESPL Most Improved Stock Competitor SPL

To see videos of 1 15" do'n a 150, 2 15's do'n a 150 @ 38-42 hertz and a trunk w/ 4 12's doing a 150 @ 37-39 hertz click this link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSoundstreamBil

Now, PLEASSSE put a TL in that car and post the video here so we can stop this weird thread. ;)

I have a TL, but i guess you are not able to travel to The Netherlands, Europe? :D

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

I'd say who cares. You looked very pleased in the video. That should matter the most, right?

The people you demo'ed for were impress. Who/why/what are you trying to prove in this forum?

And if its Mr. Meade. I'm going to guess that he is above and beyond that. Any-who, nice vid..

X

MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..

i have also messed with one (a dmm based meter like that) - and one day it was 5 db off a month later it was 6db off......then the next time i saw it it was 4 db off.

besides all that, it just doesnt look like a 152. Aint enough system there for that kind of a number in a big ass caravan. Maybe in a Rex if you know exactly what your doing and are going for pure SPL -

nice port though, very creative.

yep i own a termlab and ive messed with both of em next to each other and sometimes they can be .5 or .6 off and most of the time theyre 2-7db off.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived