What all is really left to do? Cover the front baffle and the doors?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

What all is really left to do? Cover the front baffle and the doors?

I still gotta wire up the supertweets... I have to fix the center console that the thief broke.. or get a new one all together.. run the RCAs under the carpet.

Its not to much, but its just some time consuming stuff since I cant find the specific part of my dash that I need for the radio.. I may have to try and fabricate one myself.. if so I dunno what ima do

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Make the exterior presentable while you're at it!

STFU!

:ninja:

LOL.. he has a point though, it is rough.. cant be helped, its sat for quite a few years outside in the weather, including hailstorms..

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

We need to exchange demos....even though my wall turned out to be an epic failure. I haven't heard something loud in months

yeah, for sure!

Team DC Audio

whats the amp wired toooooooo

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

.35~ish I believe.. ill have to recheck though once i find my multimeter

Team DC Audio

Archived