6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

ed you are doing an amazing job!!!!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

so fuckin sick...keep up the badass work guys!! :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Come to dallas please!! When you're done ofc..

And chode, idk why prob cause im still half asleep, but your sig that last quote i coulda swore it said "idk whats worse, buttholes or chodes big P..." wow im out of it

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Well I wish i was able to be at that show, the vids should help me out till I can hear this in person :good::popcorn:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Keep up the work and the pics comming!!

Question:

how many feet of wire will be in the whole truck once it's completed?

And what kind of wire are you using?

Legit work and ideas both Ed and Trippi!!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

HHR Ed aka thee Foose of audioz :drinks: :drinks:

HHR Ed, this build is phenomenal, I've been keeping up with it and surely you will get a lot of recognition for this. This hummer should be featured in a magazine, and you need to be recognized as one of the best installers around. Goodluck to you, keep up the great work, I'm sure it will all pay off.

Thanks..but I would settle for a few pics in a magazine..lol

x2Build is coming along great! :clapping: Keep up the good work!

thanks man

WOW!!! Build is coming along great, but i must say more power to ya... I cant stand the amount of stress my 6 mids,4 tweets, and 2 sub setup is giving me let alone 100speakers lol... I would hate to be the man wiring this thing...

yeah it should be kinda crazy..

Hey Trippi, nice build. Thinking about going to that Jersey show to meet up with you and hope you take serious consideration into the advice that the legend from up north gave you!

thanks..and i am

I'm so glad this is being achieved. Thanks for posting it. I'm addicted to this thread. Lol my history is filled with "6 18" SMD's Hummer Build (new pics and...

lol..thanks man

I can't even imagine doing a build this big but Ed you are making it look easy, even though we all know it's not. The attention to detail is amazing even with things like the brushed look on the buss bars and cool terminals. Every time I see new pics I'm surprised. And Trippi even though everyone knows how much money youre putting into this, you still stay humble :good: ...That's a great quality that's getting harder to find these days

yeah most people prob would have been done the build by now but Ed's a perfectionist..and I appreciate that. Thanks

Love Da Build, But Dam Does It Go Wit The Saying "The Audio Is Worth More Than The Wip"...lolCan't Wait To See How It Gets Finished Up...

lol..true

i really cant get of this thread!this setup and all the little details are crazy!

thanks

I have to say that I'm against the idea of putting 10s in the back door windows, if you did that you won't be able to do a quadruple hairtrick!

never thought about that..good point. But i don't know...

so fuckin sick...keep up the badass work guys!! :D

thanks

Come to dallas please!! When you're done ofc..And chode, idk why prob cause im still half asleep, but your sig that last quote i coulda swore it said "idk whats worse, buttholes or chodes big P..." wow im out of it

Maybe Austin for Heatwave..

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

It's still looking good to make the show on Saturday..we should know by Thursday I guess. Hopefully the VCM will come from XS or its def a no go. I had to get that because I switched to the 14v batts. No real pics to show yet but should have some by the morning of the show..lol. I will def post vids here first before anything goes on youtube. Thanks everybody.

photo-68.jpg

photo-61.jpg

yeah it's only 1 new pic..so what, I was excited. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: lol

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived