Sundown Audio

Gedun Audio

Neo_frog

ill pass. way too many solid options out ther eto throw that much money at something that might suck ass.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Gedun is a writingform of the name from the first and second Dalai Lama.

This is the next step of distortion from the chinese red empire, on the land Tibet, the folk of Tibetians and their culture.

And the Gedunamps look like any lightly good quality chinese amps, no reason to buy someone.

Stop suporting of those firms and acting, buy some Sundowns, DAT, AQ and so on amps.

:shrug:

its 2010. that chinese line really can not be used anymore. almost everything you buy is chinese nowadays.

:)

:shrug:

its 2010. that chinese line really can not be used anymore. almost everything you buy is chinese nowadays.

sudddup! Your just talking crazy. Nothing is made in china. The made in China is just the box that all those "good quality" amps are put in.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

does anyone have specs on their amplifiers because their website isn't giving any detail

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

3-18" Mayhem Subs

Pioneer AVH-6300BT

1-10K DC Audio Amplifier

1-5K DC Audio Amplifier

3-Pioneer GM-D9500

6-Kinetik HC2400

2-XS Power D3100

1-Kinetik HC1400

Ohio Gen 160-180 amp HO Alternator

yeah RSs power at 4 ohnm STOP

RMS power at 2 ohm NO

RMS power at 1 ohm DONT

there are people who have taken them out of the box and watched them catch fire. would you really like to chance that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm pretty sure what that guy was trying to say is that the branding is extremely offensive to Tib. people. Than again, if someone made amps called "AllAmericansAreWorthlessFucks" I know half you idiots would buy them....so what's the point in fighting it.... a lot of grade schools have apparently failed our culture....go USA....right down the shitter....

Archived