I've tried looking it up, but have had no success, so i was wondering, how do you fill in holes in plastic pieces?

Bondo, sand, then paint? Or has anyone had success with any other ( preferably cheaper :) ) methods?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

nothing really any cheaper, honestly u can use bondo, if its a small whole, most times it will crack and fall out. Using fiberglass resin is probably your best bet. small piece of cloth on the backside of the whole, let it set up, use some bondo on the front side (if needed) to smooth it out then sand and paint. Just my .02

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

x2 that the only way i would do it

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

areyou just trying to get rid of the factory texturing? Sand it down hit it with a high fill primer paint etc.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

areyou just trying to get rid of the factory texturing? Sand it down hit it with a high fill primer paint etc.

No not just trying to get rid of paint, but actually filling in holes that my dad drilled through years ago, then painting.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

No not just trying to get rid of paint, but actually filling in holes that my dad drilled through years ago, then painting.

for anything more than 1/8" deep or wide, I would grind it to a taper, resin and cloth on the backside and either use a plastic filler (made by 3M but not cheap) or scuff it up real well and use duraglas to fill. anything else will probably start cracking out. its all about the adhesion of the filler to the plastic, so make sure you scuff it up well so it has something to grip onto.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco