Aliens, an open discussion

I honestly think, If they were to travel here, They would study us for awhile and try to make some form of communication device to translate through so we can understand each other. I mean, after all they are super intelligent extraterrestrials so I can see them being able to do that.

But, other lifeforms might be reluctant to communicate with us even if they had a way to, because of all the wars that are going on, the planet as a whole just is not a stable environment to try to communicate too.

its like a preppy white boy walking through compton.. you just wouldnt do it.

Maybe one day our species will evolve past what we are and maybe able to make changes into the laws of physics and shatter all that we have known as fact. It wont be in my lifetime But they are already in the works to see exactly black holes work, So it is possible in the future that we may be able to travel to a distant planet in the blink of an eye.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Maybe some day they can bring us some bass technology... make the earth do a 150db. Hair tricks for everyone.

Kinda like the fireworks display in the movie Coneheads

I'm sure they exist. Just because of the mathematical reasons given. I also believe that they could have the ability to travel here. They might be a million years more advanced than us and have learned how to manipulate the light speed barrier. Whether they would want to or not, I don't know.

They might not know we are even here. I've heard that SETI has recently discovered that radio waves don't have the power that they once thought they did. The signals that we have been broadcasting for a hundred years have actually been dissipating after a couple of years. Not even reaching more than a few light years.

Steven Hawking believes in them. :fyi:

its stephen btw

and yes of course he believes in them. like i said earlier with the vast size of the universe it is impossible for them not to exist

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

well im pretty sure wont need to look in arizona for them in about 90 days :ehh:

on the scientific side.. i saw a program on hubble space telescope where for 4 months they took a picture of the darkest spot in space. when it finally was developed it contained an infinite amount of galaxies. one that caught the eyes of the scientist was so big that i would take like a hundred thousand light years to travel a crossed it. its mind numbing #'s

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

Alien chicks are hot

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB