Tek Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Carlos Mencia... If that wasn't rhetorical I thought we were talking about people that were funny.
jagblazer01 Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 my favs are as followed Jeff Dunham Any of the Blue Collar comedy guys Kat Williams Bill Cosby's old stuff Mitch Hedberg (RIP) Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK SMD Super Buyer/Sellerwww.sundownaudio.com www.shokindustries.com www.4xspower.com www.excessiveamperage.com
abervintageman42 Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Daniel tosh dimitri martin, the blue collar crew and katt williams
C-Fizzy Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Jo Koy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DC3xNPwLe8&feature=related under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
huh?do-what? Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 mitch hedberg isn't he dead? God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
Twist Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Russell Peters But I rather be a pro at being myself Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else
TeamHT Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 I don't see how Dane Cook is even listed here, half, if not more of his jokes are just re-used from other comedians. George Lopez is funny on his tv shows but his stand up lacks the funnies to me. George Carlin and Mitch Hedberg get my vote. /thread carlin yes, hedberg...no. and i find it funny that people say that about dane cook. how many jokes have been alegedly stolen? i only counted one. and if you compare the jokes, danes delivery is a million times better. tire in the face, koolaid man, superpowers so funny Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TeamHT Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Russel Peters, George Carlin, George Lopez youre only spreading the stereotype that george lopez is funny Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
99vic Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Guess that is my problem, he pushes to much of his shit towards the hispanic side, so no I don't find his stand-up funny. The little bit of Gabiriel Inglecias I found pretty funny, esp. the vid that was posted in here. Ralfie May is hilarious to cuz he cracks on EVERYONE. So maybe if Lopez broadens his viewer demographic then I might find him funnier. yea i see what your saying, i think its funny because a lot of the stuff he talks about, really happens in a lot of hispanic families. but hey everyone has different taste. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
SocoJoe Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 carlin yes, hedberg...no. and i find it funny that people say that about dane cook. how many jokes have been alegedly stolen? i only counted one. and if you compare the jokes, danes delivery is a million times better. tire in the face, koolaid man, superpowers so funny I guess I shouldn't find it funny that you are saying no to Mitch Hedberg and then backing up Dane Cook. The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.