So I'm a new driver only been driving for 3 months and today I parked on this loop by my school cause I was late. I was stoked to find a person pulling out of a spot close by and they said i could park in there spot. So I barley make it to school on time. I get back to my car at 2:40 and theres a yellow envelope with a ticket that says parking close to fire hydrant 74$ the state has a tax which is 84% which is horrible. I am new to driving and never learned not to park close to a fire hydrant i thought if a fire hose could get through its all good but I guess I was Wrong.

1998 Jeep Wrangler Tj Sport 4.0L

Headunit:Pioneer AVIC-N2

Front Speakers:Boston 746

Rear Speakers:Boston CX-6

Speaker Amp:Kenwood KAC-526

Subwoofer:Kicker Free Air Competition 8inch

Subwoofer Amp:Kenwood KAC-428s

Wiring:Stinger 4&8 Gauge, Rockford Fosgate 16G

Big3 in 4 guage stinger and two 8 gauge stinger wire

Rockford Fosgate Battery Terminals,Connections and Distro Block

Rockford Fosgate Signal Cables

*UPGRADE COMING SOON ONCE SUBS AND AMPS ARE DECIDED*

New Subs Two Sundown SD1V2 10's

not just the hose they make enough room so they can fit a truck there usually. we have one in my front yard when i lived there it was so annoying to park on the opp side of the freaking driveway which is on the far side of our house. just makes a longer walk :(

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

So I'm a new driver only been driving for 3 months and today I parked on this loop by my school cause I was late. I was stoked to find a person pulling out of a spot close by and they said i could park in there spot. So I barley make it to school on time. I get back to my car at 2:40 and theres a yellow envelope with a ticket that says parking close to fire hydrant 74$ the state has a tax which is 84% which is horrible. I am new to driving and never learned not to park close to a fire hydrant i thought if a fire hose could get through its all good but I guess I was Wrong.

go retake a driver's ed course again and also READ the book.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

not just the hose they make enough room so they can fit a truck there usually. we have one in my front yard when i lived there it was so annoying to park on the opp side of the freaking driveway which is on the far side of our house. just makes a longer walk :(

its like that at my gfs house. and theres enough space for 1 car to be there without a potential ticket but the neighbors car that is NEVER driven is there. so annoying

You're lucky there wasn't a fire and they had to use that hydrant.

NJ-Gloucester-hose-through-car-759095.jpg

hahahahahaahah

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

You're lucky there wasn't a fire and they had to use that hydrant.

NJ-Gloucester-hose-through-car-759095.jpg

And the worse part about it is that you have to pay to fix your own windows AND you still get a ticket.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

thread jack

been backing up in my spot in the parking garage for 2 semesters now..came out yesterday and i had a ticket for parking in the wrong direction in a one way...i think thats how they worded it...and yes im fighting that bitch.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded