Jump to content

07 TBSS Fi Team 18's B-Walled 4th


Recommended Posts

Posted

It seems that the ones with the voltage control module (06+) are the ones that are prone to problems.

i thought it was the 07's and up that had the voltage control?

Posted

i thought it was the 07's and up that had the voltage control?

AFAIK there were some vehicles in 06 with PCM's and crappy ass inductive ground pickups to control charging.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Damn that sucks man I'm about to run my wires under my truck maybe this weekend what u suggest covering them in?

i ran my wire under my car in that metal house conduit that they have at home depot decently flexable ... accidentally scissored that stuff in my jack under car and that wire conduit held the left side of my car up so its SUPER strong

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I swear, one of these days after this build is finished, I want a demo after a good old day at HFCC.

Posted

So the other day I hit something on the road at night, no idea wth it was, but it was pretty loud. The next day I looked over the truck and didn't see an issue, but today when I was doing my monthly once over (make sure nothing is loose, etc)

Props to you!!!

:drinks: :drinks:

Not many people seem to do that, and they should give everything a good look over from top to bottom periodiclly!!

I vote your rebuild should be walled!

Pick up 2 more SMD 18s

4 5krms amps, and a nice low tuned TBSS that will :bull: all over "The worlds loudest 50hz tb" :lol::lol:

 

 

Posted

What's goin on the the ss right now anyways

Not much man just laying out plans that's about it. The 2 DATs I have either need to be sold ultra cheap or sent in for repairs then sold. They aren't blown but I'm sure they will so still trying to figure that out. Not sure yet... other than that it looks like either C-Wall or sub/port up after I replace all the wire that fried. I'm not screwing with that stuff though until spring. I might get the alts sorted out before then but we shall see.

So the other day I hit something on the road at night, no idea wth it was, but it was pretty loud. The next day I looked over the truck and didn't see an issue, but today when I was doing my monthly once over (make sure nothing is loose, etc)

Props to you!!!

:drinks: :drinks:

Not many people seem to do that, and they should give everything a good look over from top to bottom periodiclly!!

Yea man you gotta do it especially with crap running under the truck ;) Had I not, my amps would have fried sooner or later or worse yet the batts exploding :P

I vote your rebuild should be walled!

Pick up 2 more SMD 18s

4 5krms amps, and a nice low tuned TBSS that will :bull: all over "The worlds loudest 50hz tb" :lol::lol:

I'm honestly thinking about a C wall, but not sure. I have a couple more amps so I could do 12-13kw with the gear I have now ( w/ 4 subs), but the truck is still only 3 years old. More than likely I'll stick around where I am now (sub stage wise), but trust me man, I wanted to chase him except in the 20's low 30's on music not some 60hz fart box business. ;) I came close to getting a big SD awhile back, but talked myself out of it. The truck is still a daily so :pardon: I tried talking the wife into letting me sell my 61 Deville so I could get a new daily beater but she won't have any of it...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Damn UnderLoK aint know this was your build (just looking at pics) untill I saw taylor & HFCC. Then I started reading names...

this a nice azz build, gotta see & hear it when you put it back togerher!!

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 940 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...