Jump to content

07 TBSS Fi Team 18's B-Walled 4th


Recommended Posts

Posted

If only the subs could take the power a little better mechanically Lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

Warm ain't nothing.lol

I tried blowing my mayhems At Autoramma here giving a demo got so hot in my truck thought heater was on .hot air was blowing out port..and mayhems still playing !

Posted

Always something... Long story short after demo'n last night all of the allens on the one side fell out (I went full tilt and checked it Friday and the amp BARELY vibrates, I mean the wheels flex more FFS) so the amp sagged on the left side (RCA side) and now I have hella engine noise through the RCAs. Seriously? WHAT THE FUCK! These amps were a little rough when I got them so I prolly should have locked the allens in.

I'm done fucking with it today so I yanked the remote on it, but now I gotta take it down and see if maybe it's just tweaked (case not completely square which I think is the case) and I can fix it. I just wish I would have played it earlier today and heard it then rather than blowing all that time adding grounds, adding more rubber stoppers, and the like. On the bright side my voltage was better... If the amp has to go out for repair I still have the XXXs so I'll at least have something.

Took this after I thought I sorted the engine noise / on/off popping (amp wasn't vibrating at all). Towards the end (when you see it dip below 13) I thought I heard the engine noise come back, but figured I was hearing things, then it kept dropping so I killed it. sigh... It's loud as hell when there isn't any engine noise... lol

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

video is private

oops

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Nothing crazy, 5 grounds up front now (3 shown), but I'm still not happy with my voltage, I might have an alt down.

Photo-6_3_13,-8.45.23-PM-1_resize.jpg

Crazy how high voltage is at start, just flipped to 15.9 from 16 before I could click to take the pic.

Photo-6_3_13,-8.45.23-PM-2_resize.jpg

Then some stuff happened...

Photo-6_3_13,-8.45.23-PM-7_resize.jpg

All fun and games... So I figured out why the amps wouldn't strap... The RCA for the strap cable was busted... Yea (laying on top of the RCAs).

Photo-6_3_13,-8.45.23-PM-10_resize.jpg

Next up, the RCAs were hit and busted loose as well. I was going to try and repair this stuff myself, but a few issues. One it's too tight, two, the plastic feet on the parts are actually snapped off, and three to do it right I would have to take the whole board out so I run the risk of making a $135 repair $300 easy so off it goes to Arc (already shipped).

Photo-6_3_13,-8.45.23-PM-8_resize.jpg

Photo-6_3_13,-8.45.23-PM-9_resize.jpg

This is on one 4500 @ .35 (same one I did .35 on before) and it's still really loud, I'm actually kind of surprised how loud it is which makes me wonder about that other amp... Anyways, find out when Arc gets it Thursday.

Slamology is gettin close!!!

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

WHERE DA FAK IS MY AMP! RAAAAAAAAAAAGE! Fucking thing should have shipped Monday ffs...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

They only needed it a couple days to repair it? That's fast! Lol

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Posted

They only needed it a couple days to repair it? That's fast! Lol

Yea they just had to solder the RCAs back on and the strap RCA. It was done Friday, they prolly just forgot to ship it or something.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1484 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...