Jump to content

Most hours you've worked in a week?


Recommended Posts

Posted

1hr...I quit after that

nah j/k

but I work 40hrs one week and 48hrs the next...its my schedule...I do security...a few weeks back my manager was out sick so I worked I think 10 days in a row, 8hrs a day

Lol whats with the speedtest in your sig?

Mine is 18mbps down... buy on my wireless its 14.5

04 Lancer CH ES

JVC KD-R626 H/U

(2) JL Audio Evolution C2-650 Components

RE Audio SEX 12" D4

JL Audio XD 600/1 Monoblock

Posted

Man I work nothing compared to you guys...

Most I have had is about 15 hours in a week, coz I'm 16 and work part time, between school.

I work at Hungry Jacks (Burger King)...

15 in a day isn't uncommon when you get into the proper working world.

I've had people see me at work at 7am and say "You're here early" to which I reply "No, I'm here late..."

Takes them a moment to work out that I've been at it all night.

Stupid computers.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted

My record is 59h in a week. Over christmas at a bike shop. All the parents buying bikes for there kids. The job is normally sweet, but when you have alot of parent/kid combo's shit goes crazy. People wanting to fit there kid on a bike far too big for them and wanting them to "grow" into it. Or they want the "best price" over the sale price on the tickets.... Or the spoilt kid who wants the expensive bike that costs more than a person who works at the shop and he gets it...

O well, means more dollaz for the subs! Bear in mind I was 16 at the time...

1988 Honda City E

  • Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

Posted

109 is the current work record in a week.

I work in the clubhouse for the sac rivercats, and remodel houses.

This is only for baseball season tho and two weeks a month the others are just 40 hour weeks if I wake up in time for work lmao.

Roseville, CA

Posted

112 i felt like shit after but when you get that paycheck it sure is nice.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Man I work nothing compared to you guys...

Most I have had is about 15 hours in a week, coz I'm 16 and work part time, between school.

I work at Hungry Jacks (Burger King)...

Bro when I pulled that 60hr week I was 17 lol... First week of summer.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

15 in a day isn't uncommon when you get into the proper working world.

I've had people see me at work at 7am and say "You're here early" to which I reply "No, I'm here late..."

Takes them a moment to work out that I've been at it all night.

Stupid computers.

x2 I routinely work 65 a week.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

76 hours is the most but there have been plenty of 60-70 hour weeks when I'm on call in the winter. I do Hvac mostly gas+oil heating the 76 hour week was just busy and Id get home and have to go right back out because of no heat calls. But damn some of you guys working over 100 hour a week, thats rough. Much respect to that. I thought my job was pretty demanding. On call pay is the shit though especially on those lucky days when there are no service calls and I get 3 hours of on call pay for sitting near my phone.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

15 in a day isn't uncommon when you get into the proper working world.

I've had people see me at work at 7am and say "You're here early" to which I reply "No, I'm here late..."

Takes them a moment to work out that I've been at it all night.

Stupid computers.

computer work ftw!

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Posted

When i was doing some building renovations I worked two months of 100-104 hour weeks. Pay was alright. Killed me later that year in taxes thou. I was 18 so young its easier to handle lol

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4590 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...