Bacy2k Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 you really think so, and im just asking is there a way to block just one of them. i dont like seeing advertisements for a sleaze ball i dont see this thread staying open very long, or a short vacation in your future. i know you're drunk, but the mods wont care. just sayin... Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
Maxim Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 inb4 and wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
AI James Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 theres a program you can get for firefox....it "blocks all banners" on this site...i use it on my laptop so i dont have to scroll half a page down lol
HHR Ed Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 I didnt lock and Ban yet. He doesnt like someone and he has a right to say so. But if it goes too far then this will get locked. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Bacy2k Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 I didnt lock and Ban yet. He doesnt like someone and he has a right to say so. But if it goes too far then this will get locked. i guess you're one of the more leanient mods. ive seen people say things that arent this bad, and some mods getting pretty pissed. alot of them saying to stop bashing other brands and this and that. but i respect your statement, wish more mods were a little more relaxed Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 ed isnt lenient. hes crazy lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
korey_hofer Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 fire fox you can block adds and stuff like that, try that out because I know for damn sure you are not going to convince the site to take down the ad and I'm sorry you had a bad experience previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
skittlesRgood Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 I didnt lock and Ban yet. He doesnt like someone and he has a right to say so. But if it goes too far then this will get locked. wow, a lot of the other mods just delete anything they dont personally like, even if everyone else is pleasantly enjoying it. i already liked you ed but you just got even more respect from me. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
UnderLoK Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 (edited) You know what, I talked to 4 different companies when I was shopping for alts and you know who it was that spent 45 minutes with me on the phone going over all of my options (12/14/16)? Dom... Even if I didn't like his products the last thing I would do is attack a guy who spends that kind of time trying to help a guy out (me) when I wasn't even buying his alternators (I was planning on XS or Powermaster at the time). How many companies would give you the time of day when you already had an order placed for a competitors products just to help point you in the right direction? It's a free country, you can like, dislike, or hate on who you please, but making a post like this that doesn't explain what your problem is doesn't help anyone. If it were me I would explain my issue in detail so that others can benefit from my experience. That is one of the driving reasons forums are still so popular today. I didnt lock and Ban yet. He doesnt like someone and he has a right to say so. But if it goes too far then this will get locked. Great job Ed On a related note, it would be nice if the site canned the current ads in favor of some less resource intensive ones. That is actually what I thought this was going to be about... I for one never block ads on sites (adblock) that I use because they are what pays the bills. Edited May 13, 2010 by UnderLoK If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
byers319 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 i like to play what i call smd slots. everytime i change pages i check the ads to see if i get the same 3 unfortunately no jackpot yet.... im hoping it rains smd 18s and t4000.1s when that happens haha i keep getting the two kicker ones... sooo close yet so far
Recommended Posts