do you carry weapons in your car?

its a good/bad thing in TX,

cause its easy for you to own a gun legally and protect yourself when the time comes around.

but for those with bad intentions, it is five times as easy to find one cause Texas is FLOODED with firearms of all kinds.

Thats where your wrong....

In TEXAS you have to have a back ground check and a safety class to get the permet for a CHL. The Criminals will carry a gun regardless of the law.... but Myself and my Fiancee, my Mother and Step-dad, Father and his GF, Brother and his wife, and my Ex-wife.."DAMMIT" all are following fhe law in TEXAS when we go in public ARMED and in accordance to the law.......

Dont try to rob a store in TEXAS, the guy behind you in line might have a bigger gun and he is legal to carry it

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

whats funny most of the people that talk tough and say i got this and that are the first ones to run. it takes alot of balls to actually use a strap on someone not just pull the thing out and try to scare someone.

with your comment you came across as trying to be tough.. but true to a point. but there are some that say it to let let the next man know. if you take that chance thats your bad!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i got egged a while back while i was IN the truck eating in a parking lot. caught up to the fucks. my friend hit him in the face with his sandwich hahaha. he wouldnt stop. from now on i'm gonna carry 2 big rocks with me :shrug:

i dont or wouldnt trust myself with a gun...id be locked up already..... been stupid drunk in the past trippng out on a bunch of people and almost broke intosomebodys place to get there shit and get nutty...thank god i pulled into my boys truck lol. im older and alot more mellow now :santa:

i still got road rage though :shrug:

shit im not from the 60. im 29 years old from long beach cali. and im not a tough guy but i aint no lil bitch thats nd to stay strapped to win a fight. doesnt mean i dont own a gun.

I like to fight dirty. That's why I have a beating stick in my vehicle.

1992 Honda Accord

Alpine CDA 9856

Alpine Type R 12

Infinity Kappa's in front

Cadence in back

VVV*soon to come*VVV

Another Alpine Type R 12

AQ2200D

Small build log to come.

i cant get get my concealed weapon permit till my record is expunged.

i'll prolly be moved outta Florida by then though.

oh Well looks like i'll have to keep ridin with my short Samurai Sword chillin on the backseat :)

i cant get get my concealed weapon permit till my record is expunged.

i'll prolly be moved outta Florida by then though.

oh Well looks like i'll have to keep ridin with my short Samurai Sword chillin on the backseat :)

Go get a T-Ball set... Bat and balls.

The T-Ball is a light club... Just tell the cops that you coach your local team.

You can ride with a bat in you front seat......

The whole trunk shit is worthless...... If you cant touch it you cant use it!!!

Go to you trunk girl.... Im in your face right now

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Texas and New Mexico have pretty similar laws on guns 150 buck for your concealed weapons license. Yes I have it. Do I walk around with a sig p226 on me? who knows. I dont think this is a place to let the world know you have a dpms ar-15 in car. To answer the question yes to the op ya I kinda carry a sort of weapon.

steven.jpg

Archived