Jump to content

got meh a new sticker on my hoe!


  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. you likey?



Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd spend the money doing the work, then buy the decal. In the order you're doing it I was really wondering if you needed me to mail you some canned goods or what. :drink40:

scratches head....

050-1.jpg

 

 

Posted

scratches head....

050-1.jpg

this your truck? never seen the wheels ha and i likes the sticker for sure... if i had it id just be rollin the truth though lol

Posted

you know your a basshead when.... you leave the dot on your windshield for the mic :drink40:

but yea i voted no on the sticker. to me that screams please give me attention

033.jpg

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Just get one that says

"I pay my child support"

You will be a real baller then :pardon:

this ones for me :rofl: 6 kids + 3 baby moms= truth lol

Posted

you know your a basshead when.... you leave the dot on your windshield for the mic :drink40:

but yea i voted no on the sticker. to me that screams please give me attention

So the sticker draws attention, but not the 24s?

Just got to make sure I get things straight... LOL

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 10142 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...