Is there anyone on this forum that actually owns a funky pup?

i'm not sure that anyone does lol. they are kind of hard to come by, seeing as how they are the most

badass woofer the planet has ever seen!! lol

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

i'm not sure that anyone does lol. they are kind of hard to come by, seeing as how they are the most

badass woofer the planet has ever seen!! lol

There is 1 youtube vid i've found, and IDK if it's serious or a joke... but the guy seems really stoked about his sub... and it's 100% ghetto install like the whole vehicle is straight ghetto.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab311/icecam2/?action=view&current=Movie.flv

Try that..

oops, I guess it's not a lawn mower chair, it's worse (no padding, lols) and I just noticed when I watched video.. it has wheels.

I'm pretty sure that this is nowhere near legal..

Too f'ed up, maybe it belonged to a farmer who missed his tractor...

eh it's an ESV, too long IMO

Watching infomercials, staring at my pup, jus tryn to b random

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

So basically I had to back out on a prom date that was happening in less than a week, due to me having a girlfriend which isnt the prom date. (details which are too much to explain).

Her older sister messaged me on facebook calling me a piece of shit, which I know I am.

Should I message her back and try to explain myself or just lie low and not justify my actions to anyone?

Made myself a mess here.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

So basically I had to back out on a prom date that was happening in less than a week, due to me having a girlfriend which isnt the prom date. (details which are too much to explain).

Her older sister messaged me on facebook calling me a piece of shit, which I know I am.

Should I message her back and try to explain myself or just lie low and not justify my actions to anyone?

Made myself a mess here.

tell them all you have herpies, then no one will talk to ya:)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

tell them all you have herpies, then no one will talk to ya:)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ha and about them funky pups somebody with a lil time n parts should build a custom funky pup, pink surround and FP dust cap lol i think it would be epic to see lol i would if i had parts and know how lol

Archived