Slipknot Bassist Found Dead!

so its a jealousy thing...hes big people love him and your jealous of it. hes making his name big and making BANK doing so...isnt that was a lot of people want is money...

hate on...he still makin guap while your talking shit making people MORE curious and wanna listen to him. thats my dude right there...in fact ima turn Ransom on right about now...

p.s im not a fan of slipknot but wouldnt wish death upon somebody like that....unless its justin beaber or however the fuck his name is...god that kid is gay

No I just think his lyrics are retarded, and is lowering everyones intelligence. Mainly its because I cant go to anywhere without someone blaring that, with there walmart system.

Here is a list of things people use to falsify talent.

#1 Money isn't equivalent to talent.

#2 Being famous doesn't mean you're talented.

#3 Getting laid doesn't make you a good rapper.

#4 Being the "top selling" artist doesn't make you a good rapper.

"If you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck. It just means that a million people are stupid as fuck"

-Immortal Technique

#5 Copying so many rappers, then hating on them, doesn't make you talented, it just makes you a Swagger Jacker, and (an actual) hater.

#6 Lil Wayne only attracts illiterate people, who can't spell or use correct punctuation marks

{after reading this read the hate comments}

#7 Lil Wayne worshipers tend to say we got so much time on our hands, yet THEY have all the time to reply to us. I think they should worry about their schooling and try to pass English class.

My last post in this thread.

R.I.P. Paul Gray

Edit: In the end everyone has there opinions and that is mine, I have no hard feelings toward the Choded-One

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

No I just think his lyrics are retarded, and is lowering everyones intelligence. Mainly its because I cant go to anywhere without someone blaring that, with there walmart system.

Here is a list of things people use to falsify talent.

#1 Money isn't equivalent to talent.

#2 Being famous doesn't mean you're talented.

#3 Getting laid doesn't make you a good rapper.

#4 Being the "top selling" artist doesn't make you a good rapper.

"If you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck. It just means that a million people are stupid as fuck"

-Immortal Technique

#5 Copying so many rappers, then hating on them, doesn't make you talented, it just makes you a Swagger Jacker, and (an actual) hater.

#6 Lil Wayne only attracts illiterate people, who can't spell or use correct punctuation marks

{after reading this read the hate comments}

#7 Lil Wayne worshipers tend to say we got so much time on our hands, yet THEY have all the time to reply to us. I think they should worry about their schooling and try to pass English class.

My last post in this thread.

R.I.P. Paul Gray

Edit: In the end everyone has there opinions and that is mine, I have no hard feelings toward the Choded-One

no hard feelings besides the fact your calling me a dumbass, illiterate and stupid as fuck...but its ok ive been called worse 8)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I personally like Lil Wayne and think some of his metaphors are sicker than shit, along with Eminem. But I also have tons of respect for Crooked I and Tech N9ne, among many others. And to say Lil Wayne only attracts illiterate people is an ignorant statement. I for one graduate with honors in High school and am on the Deans list and am also Magna Cum Laude, nor do I have a walmart system.

RIP Paul Gray you will be missed. Slipknot was definitely a favorite metal band of mine.

Edit.. read that you copied that from youtube. I retract any statement that may have seemed harsh. :drinks:

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

no hard feelings besides the fact your calling me a dumbass, illiterate and stupid as fuck...but its ok ive been called worse 8)

I know I said that was my last post but that literally made me fall out of my chair, I didnt mean it like that, just had that copied from some channel on youtube........

Though the videos are really true to people are around here, like this

Edit: And a few of my favorite Metaphors from K-Rino are.

"I Blew out my own brains, so I could share my thoughts with you"

"It's K-Rino its best you not test the flow, Im colder than a homeless Eskimo"

Basically any of K's songs are packed full of stuff like that

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

What a damn shame that we are losing so much talent to the dark side of life he will be greatly missed. Im not sure that the band will ever be quite the same even if they do manage to find a replacement Bassist.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I don't like Wayne b/c he lyrics aren't clever they are retarded... Also his voice its so scratchy and prepubescent that I'd rather listen to 10yr olds on xbox live...

I'm not hating on b/c he made it big or is popular I just don't really like his music, my ears hurt when I listen to it and I feel stupid listening to it.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

do the math. The rev from avenged sevenfold publicly talked about his love for doing speed. Dead. Paul talked about his love for drugs(inlcluding speed.) Wrecked a car high on coke and had coke on him. Died after several days in a hotel room alone. Slipknot kicks ass, but it's not real hard to figure out. Speed kills. Coke isn't like it was in the 70's.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

why does every fuckin thread on here turn into a Lil Wayne thread SMH

Fuck Slipknot and all those other juggalo fags...but R.I.P. but he's a dumbass

Also, I listen to Lil Wayne but I use correction punctuation and I can read so put a condom in your ear and fuck what you heard

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived