7jezuz7 Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 I hope that you can keep on living much longer than whatever doctors or anyone tells you that you will. Keep your head up and hope for the best to come. An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2 My Youtube Bass Vids Updates When Possible... I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)
OrionStang Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 You gotta prove those high paid docs wrong. Follow their advice, but do your own research, too. Get what you can out of life, any body can be done the moment they step out their front door in the morning. Slugdub, STFU! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Blackedout Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 I wish you the best of luck man. You got a big heart, that's for sure. Life is short no matter what, live it up man. If 30 is the end of my road, I'm going to live up those 30 years. If 60 is the end of your road, live it up and do what you love to do. On the other hand, that truck better hit a damn 150 before long!! Trunk Build Log
audiofanaticz Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 Damn, that sucks Mr. 1lung Time to quit smoking I guess, which is not a bad idea by any means.
cdawgstalon Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 thats a bummer man, i wish the best of luck to you. as it sounds, you are doing a great job at staying positive about the situation and thats probably one of the best things you can do. i hope all the treatment works for you. best of luck bro. currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001 soon to come soundstream XXX 18 Memphis mojo MCD4KW Big azz box in tha backseat working out other details
bobonit Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 Lungster, sorry to hear about your health. Quitting smoking sucks, but you can do it man. I truly wish you the best in your recovery. Prove those docs wrong and fuck the haters! 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
Stallion Marauder Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 Hey man hope the best for you on ah speedy recovery. You must be blessed for sure and one hell of a fighter! Hope all goes well man.. 2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P) Tinted Windows Purple HID's 10000K Fog Light HID's 10000K Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp 2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's Monster Performance RCA's 0/2 Gauge Wires BIG III W/Fuse 200 Amps Custom Built Alternator Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front Xstatic Batcap 800 Back Custom Mounted Bass Knob LED's 2x License & Trunk Light BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start
slugdub Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 And to Slug, fuck you man. You know nothing about me or the life I've lived and yet you take all the positive this thread had going and say some ignorant shit like that. Thanks asshole. I mean really what point did you make with your comments bro? I'm sorry, but I don't get why people are giving you sympathy. You are killing yourself. You can call it negativity, I call it a challenge. See if you can stop being "Oh poor me, I don't care if I live" and actually start reaallly living your life. Why would i sit here why someone has such a pussy attitude? I mean, if the doctors tell you "Hey, you got 12 weeks to live" a real badass and a survivor would say "I'm going to turn that into 12 years." People who give up just make me sick. I guess I'm an asshole for my intolerance to addiction because, frankly, I just look as it as being weak as fuck.
iTech Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 Damn that sux. & 2012 is gonna pass by like every other world-ending myth. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.