Sundown Audio

x2

So jacob could i send my subs in for a recone.? 2 blown dc level 3 12s??? wanna make em some nasty 10s :peepwall:=@

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

220v 3-phase maybe? LOL

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

If I had to guess, I would say soft parts failed and the coil just sat in the gap unblown, probably wedged somehow and just started sucking up wattage. Since nothing was moving to keep it cool, the coils just turned the wattage into some ridiculous heat. That coil looks like it might have been beefy at one time and probably got red hot before failure.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

what the hell did they do to that sub?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.