They finally got me...

Angry geezer is angry.

Anyway, sucks that you got a ticket for it. I see he wrote you down for DISTURBIN' THA PEACE!!! Fucking beating down the block over there. Attaboy! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

COOL STORY BROOOO!

Well after 7 different warnings I finally got popped and to be honest I'm not even mad I actually thought it was kind of funny...

Now before you nerds start raging on me... No I don't bump at stop lights and I'm respectful with my stereo... Friend wanted a demo so I gave him a quick one... turned out be a mistake.

He came over and kind yelling how many times have I warned you about loud bass? I responded once, he said well your getting a ticket, give me your license, registration, and proof of insurance. He said I tried to be nice giving you a warning before so your getting a ticket now I said okay. He comes back and told me I needed to cut it down in city limits, I asked what exactly the code reads... He couldn't tell me exactly what the code read. I asked him about the numerous other cars driving up and down the street bumping not 5 minutes before me receiving my citation and during me receiving my citation a car went bumping up the street. He told me not to try and put the guilt on others... I told him "I know full well I'm guilty, I was beating the block down." He looked at me kind of puzzled and said there time will come. I told him have a good night he you too and try to keep it down. So I proceeded to pull out and turn my beat back up :)

Gotta pay to play kids, remember that and don't cry when you get one just smile be polite and enjoy your stereo :)

IMG00614-20100620-2256.jpg?t=1277090924

yyyeeeaaahhh!! way to go man :clapping:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I'm sure they eat at Mcdonalds to pay your salary too

lmfao.. good one :D

you remind me of this guy:

http://www.street-lethal.com/funny/iroc.mp3

Holy shit! This guy has been up to 90mph!! I'd love to see him trying to outrun a cop in his sweet ass iroc camaro..which btw is shiny and radar guns reflect (..isn't that the point?) off of it so they don't work right.

Also, his iroc is made out of a special medal. and he thinks the cops are scared of him because of his cigarettes on his dash.. omg this guy is a complete fucking retard.

Neon around his license plate which distracts the radar gun.. man, this guy is 1 level off a fucking ricer..

Ive been to Keyser buts its been a looooong time 2000 ish. Do they still drive up and down and up and down all night lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived