1/0 gauge question

does db-line have good quality 1/0 gauge wire? A guy at my local audioshop was going to order me a kit, and i seen some pics of it(not very good pics) and it seemed like ther was to much insulation or coating and not enough wire.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

How much was the kit? I'd be willing to bet knukonceptz has comparable pricing if not better and I guarantee its better wire. Check knukonceptz.com for all your wiring needs. They have the best prices for a great product.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

How much was the kit? I'd be willing to bet knukonceptz has comparable pricing if not better and I guarantee its better wire. Check knukonceptz.com for all your wiring needs. They have the best prices for a great product.

Couldn't agree more. I walked outa there with 2 4 gauge wiring kits, 100 ft of speaker wire, 8 4 ga ring terminals, and 4 sets of y split rcas for about 100$ shipped to my front door!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Darvex.com has really good prices on 1/0 gauge wire and the shipping is super fast and customer service is great. If you look in the SMD partners there is a link to their page as well.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

i thought it was db-link. anyhow their wires are on the smaller side. not flea market size, but nowhere near the size of knu as far as strands are concerned

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

You can't go wrong with KnuKonceptz.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

knu

/thread

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

A buddy of mine has KnuKonceptz 1/0 wire in his car and it looks great.

Plus good prices.

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Archived